Chapter 1: Getting answers

In a box made of Asgardian steel, the last thing the dwarfs made before they died in Ragnarok, sits Mjölnir. Once a destroyer of giants and worlds sits and collects dust. What brought the once great god of thunder to retirement? Well, it all went down in Ragnarok.

     Thor knew his prophesied death, he wasn't ready to die. He talked to Mimir who is imprisoned on Midgard Mimir replies "ahh brother good to see you, what can I do you for?" Says Mimir delighted.

"How can I avoid my death Mimir?" Thor asked.

"Well it's not that easy old friend you are suppose to die at the hand or mouth rather of Jörmugandur, so you'd have to find a way to time travel back to before the snake is born and kill Loki or kill the snake in the early stages before he got well..... bigger. Mimir explains.

"How would I travel in time?" Thor hesitantly asks.

"That's the thing brother, it's never been done before, on second thought maybe Tyr did in his journey. You might ask him, if anyone will know it will be him." Mimir replies.

"I will do that, always a pleasure to see you Mimir" Thor replied walking off and spinning Mjolnir in his hand.

"And to you brother" yelled Mimir.

Thor now at the base of Tyr's temple, throws Mjölnir into the air and flys with it back to Asgard.

"Where is he Father" Thor firmly asks Odin breaking into his study room.

"I don't know who you mean son, who?"

"Don't play dumb old man where is Tyr?" Thor says through his teeth, lightning crackling at his finder tips.

"In Jotunheim imprisoned why do you need to know?" Odin replies shaking.

"I have my reasons, do not send your spies or follow me or Ymir help me I will kill you."

Thor storms out and flies to Jotunheim to find Tyr.

When entering Jotunheim Thor encounters many foes, one giant named Skrymir. He of course killed him, the giant almost thought he stood a chance. He stances up ready to fight but Thor with one blow with Mjölnir the giants skull busted open, with a second he took his head clean off and he landed torso down on the icy ground.

"I think I sleep in your glove defeated one" says Thor laughing making a fire to cook and eat a finger of the giant he just killed. After his meal he went to sleep as the sun started to fall on Jotunheim. The icy sunset he could see well from the mountain side he was on. The next morning he set out to find Tyr, one thing about Tyr he always left clues so he could be found. He left an unpleasant smelling gift at the entrance to a cave in a steel box. Thor opened it and groaned, it was his hand, he must've gotten it back from Fenrir after he bit it off.

Thor entered the cave and started to work his way through the smaller giants and draugrs, once we reached the bottom of the cave he called out into a steel prison cell that wasn't well lit enough to see into.

"Tyr! Are you here?"

"Unfortunately yes I am, who comes to kill me?"

"It's Thor I bring you no harm Tyr, I just need to know-

"Did the old man send you" Tyr interrupted.

"No I come alone seeking your help"

"Okay my apologies, what do you seek?"

"I seek something I have heard you might've done..."

"Time travel" Tyr interrupted again.

"Yes, how do I do it?"

"Well it's not easy, you have to somehow travel to Yggdrasil and find the correct ledge, then here comes the fun part... jump while breaking the time glass I have locked away, and if you do it correctly the time glass reads your mind and will put you exactly where you need to be"

"Where is this time glass you speak of?"

"Back in Asgard in my quarters, I hid it in my closet before I was imprisoned for this exact reason, but you'll need two, maybe the dwarfs who made that wreaking ball you have on your waist can help. Why do you need to travel in time Thor?"

"I do not wish to die in Ragnarök, I'm not ready to accept death. So I will go back and kill Loki or the Midgard serpent I'm not sure which, maybe both."

"Not an easy task I must say, but I can see your reasoning friend. Go now leave me be before anyone sees you."

"No one will, I killed the guards"

"Of course you did there goes my meal for the night"

"Want a giant finger?" Thor asks pulling one out of his waistband.

"No I'll pass thanks I'm sure Odin will hire new people I've done hungry before I'll be okay"

"Suit yourself" Thor says as walking away, munching on a finger"

Almost getting caught Thor sneaks into Tyr's old room, as much as a seven foot 300lb guy could sneak. He opens the closet and there it is, Tyr's time glass. He grabs it and sneaks back out,
Off to the realm between realms for the god of thunder.

  When arrived he looks up to the purple lighted sky with grey streaks. The twisted branches led a path to a ledge, for some reason it was calling him. He stepped to the edge, and for the first time in his life he was on edge about it, almost scared. Mustering up the ball he jumped off and broke the glass. Sucked through time he went blowing his beard and hair. He landed hard into a house just outside the Asgard wall. Breaking through a second floor and crashing into the foundation of the first.