Chapter 3: Angroboda

"Angroboda we have visitors" yells Loki through the house as they enter.

In walks Angroboda a young lady same age as Loki she is fair skinned with long brown hair and dark green eyes.

"I see why you like her boy, fair young lady you are miss" Mimir says almost flirting

"Quiet old man, we have a request for you don't we Thor?"

"Yes Angroboda we need your help, the soul you put into the snake with Loki, we need you to remove it."

"This shouldn't be an issue, where is the snake I will gladly do this for you"

"The brute killed it" Loki replies

"Then how am I suppose to take a soul out of a dead snake?"

"Well fair lady here's the thing whenever Thor tries to kill the snake it puts it either at its birth or at Thor's death. So we need to take you to the future, there you can take the soul out of him, but I warn you he is much bigger."

"How big is he?"

"Let's just say they call him the world serpent, he is so big he wraps around Midgard and can bite his tail."

"That is quite big, when do we leave?"

"Now would be a good time, we will wait for you outside" Thor replies walking out.

Angroboda walks out and they head back to the realm between realms. Swiftly they walk through the portal and step onto the tree.

"Don't we need a time glass?" Thor asks

"No brother thankfully we have Angroboda, giants and anyone with them don't need a time glass to travel."

"Interesting"

"Here comes the fun part! Do you remember which ledge it was brother?"

"Yes I think so"

To the supposed edge they step and right before they jump Angroboda speaks up.

"Wait we are jumping off?"

"What do you think I meant by fun part my lady"

"You guys are insane, I am not jumping off of the world tree!"

Thor raising Mjolnir to her says " either chance of death off the tree or certain death right now, you choose"

"Fine let's go" Angroboda says with fear.

"You took an oath Thor!" Loki angrily says

"I was only making a point child, calm yourself."

Off the ledge they jump and as they fall through the purple sky they begin to feel a mist.

"That's not good, there is no set transport spot it's a general area so looks like Lake of Nine it is.

They fall into the lake and plunge to the bottom. Thor, Angroboda and Loki all swim to the shore, Mimir is nowhere to be found.

"Mimir!!" Thor yells out

Clawing at the shore Mimir yells out "I'm right here just a little bit of a slow swimmer lad"

"Now what?" Thor asks Angroboda

"We have to call the serpent, you should hide Thor he isn't fond of you."

"The god of thunder does not hide"

"Okay don't come crying to me when he eats you because I am not killing my son to save you"

"I will stay over here" Thor says crouching behind a large rock.

"Good, JORRRMMUUUUUGGGGG COOOOOOMMMMMMMM MOTTTUUUUUUUUU ESSSSSS HEEEEAAAAA"