.𝟶𝟶𝟺

As me and Hunter boarded our plane we had a few minutes to get settled so I text the girls.

⋆ ˚。⋆˚ 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚜˚⋆。˚ ⋆

Bubbles🩵
Abt to take off tty when land

⋆ ˚。⋆˚I VOLUNTEER🙋🏼‍♀️˚⋆。˚ ⋆
Snow- Tom
Sej- Josh
Lucy grey- Rachel
Tigris- Hunter
Katniss- Karlee

Katniss
Idk how I'm in this but hunter
wants me to tell y'all that
we're taking off rn :)

Snow
Is this Karlee

Katniss
No it's Jesus

Snow
Just wondering why
your names Katniss

Tigris
Bc that was her
Halloween costume

Katniss
Hunter istg

Sej
I thought you were god?

Lucy grey
No she's Jesus
And she's Katniss bc
she's gonna take down
our president Snow

"Please fasten your seatbelts and turn your phones off or on airplane mode." The flight attendant announces and I don't check the rest of what they say, but I'm guessing it'll be funny later. The tiredness from not sleeping all night has caught up to me thankfully and I fall asleep within the first thirty minutes.

HunterSchafer posted a story

Waiting for bags and she passes out again😭

Rachel Zegler replied
We're outside waiting for yall

Okayyy we getting our
bags now!!

As the Schafer sisters walk out holding their carry ons and strolling their suitcases, they hear their names.

"Karlee Hunter!!" A small girl shouts and before they see who they're tackled in a hug.

"Rachhh!" Karlee screams back and they are both smiling. Karlee can already tell the two will be great friends. They hear a deep laugh and turn to see Josh standing by the car. Once they've all said hi and loaded up their things the trip to the hotel was filled was giggles and singing from the two newly united friends. And all of Karlee's tiredness has flown out the window.

⋆ ˚。⋆˚I VOLUNTEER🙋🏼‍♀️˚⋆。˚ ⋆
Snow- Tom
Sej- Josh
Lucy grey- Rachel
Tigris- Hunter
Katniss- Karlee

Lucy grey

Tom loved an image

Tom loved an image

Snow
Idk if she's just abnormally tall
or if the cart is super small

Katniss
I'm 6'9" btw😋

Tigris
Can confirm✋🏻

Snow
I hate that idk the truth
You're family is really tall hunter

"Little does he know you're like 5 foot" Rachel said laughing. We'd all been sitting around eating out snacks, and dying from this conversation. The carts were in fact for children to follow their parents around but Karlee wanted to use it.

"He's gonna die when he sees you" Hunter added.

With a yawn Karlee stayed, "I think we should call it a night, we have to be out of here at 7 right?"

Rachel nodded as they group parted into their separate rooms, Karlee on one end of the apartment and Rachel and Josh in a room together on the other side. Hunter was next to them, here was a spare room that Tom would be in later this week next to Karlee. He hadn't moved in yet since he still had one more day in his hotel room.

Karlee took a bit longer to find sleep than the other three, keeping the anxiety of meeting the brunette boy tomorrow. She kept thinking about what it'd be like, if he'll keep the same energy as he does over text, and the big question.. what the hell is she gonna wear?

She played light music on her phone and slowly fell asleep. Still with the boy in the back of her mind.