truth serum

WANTEEZ EP. 10
NEXT UP: Vlive with Seonghwa.

"Do we say greetings?" Wooyoung asked, bringing his feet up to the small, grey couch. His blue lounge outfit mirrors yours, everyone wearing the same thing for these two WANTEEZ episodes that you were starting to film.

San sat right of seonghwa, quiet for now, but already looking like he wants to talk about anything. You're actually waiting for him to start, leaning a little over Yeosang as he sat closest to their couch. He tries to contain a nervous giggle as you inch further and further, widening your jaws to take a bite out of his face.

But before you can, Hongjoong came out of the blue, gently turning your head with a flick of his wrists before heading to his chair. Mingi also sat at the table with him, and Jongho sat on your left, making a YeoRheaHo sandwich.

"Is this anybodies first time?" The leader asks, bringing his hands out at he dramatically waited for an answer.

Before anyone can consider an answer, Wooyoung calls Hongjoong out with an accusatory gesture of his hands.

"That tone you just used. That was lame."

The mans face instantly lit up in a laugh that scrunched his features, shiny white teeth gleaming shamelessly.

"I said I wanted a check up as a group. With all of us... So my dreams do come true."

Your lip raised, cringe flooding your senses as you deadpanned the leader.

"That really was lame, ugh," you scoff, letting your back rest against the couch. Yunho snickers before covering his mouth, Yeosang turning his head and pretending to be busy.

"But Hongjoong's been saying we should have a check up before tour," Wooyoung said, leaning on his knees.

"But in the group, someone ate jelly," said Yunho, indirectly calling Mingi out.

All members turn to glare at the culprit, but amongst the scowling, there's a sympathetic look from Jongho.

"We're talking about you," he eased, trying not to laugh.

Mingi laughed, lightly.

You wonder if he's still angry... Hm.

"Since yesterday he's been saying that the stomach check was iffy, but then he ate jelly as soon as we got here," Hongjoong spoke, proudly snitching as Mingi arose from his seat.

He wore a guilty smile on his face, walking in-front of the couches as be began to demonstrate why he went against the 'no eating' rule.

"I walked like this," he began, stepping a few places ahead and pointing at nothing on the floor. "And I saw a jelly! And the staff were eating them," he then deadpans, solidifying his face as he pretends to cooly eat invisible jellies.

Your lip rises, knowing that he was never going to listen to the rule anyway.

A silence falls but Hongjoong sits up in his seat, pointing at Mingi with a frown on his face.

"Hey!"

Yeosang, who was quiet, finally spoke up up and added to the call. "Yeah, why would you lie?"

You tilt your head, looking between Mingi and Hongjoong with a grin spreading across your face.

"What?"

Mingi immediately broke out into a laughing fit, denying the accusations.

•••
Some time later, after yapping and laughing, one of the professionals call a name.