Prologue 💭

NO COPYRIGHT.

All pieces of writing here are MINE. If you want to use something please ask me and wait for an answer.

This story idea is MINE and if you would like to use it please ask me and wait for an answer.

COPYRIGHT IS A CRIME.

Contains -
- No smut
- Can make you cry
- Badboy (?) Sunoo
- Mentions of triggering things
- And other content (I can't reveal it or it will be a spoiler)

To my readers,

This is a Ni-ki's birthday special surprise. I was planning to post this on his birthday (9th December) but unfortunately I didn't finish it on time so I decided to post it for New Year's. And then again I didn't finish it so... yeah, not sure when I'll update.

As I promised around 7 months ago (sorry for the long wait), a Sunki book.

However the book isn't a happy story. And it's totally not a sad story with some happy twists (or is it...?)

It's a rollercoaster of emotions where two young boys try to find solace in each other, but then again, some things aren't always meant to be.

Will they finally get to love each other freely? Or will the ropes (made of their past struggles) restrain them forever?

- Yoshi

Special thanks to P0ek1e who wanted a book like this but the worst author ever (me) had writer's block and didn't write it until now.

T^T