one.

sarai santos - jan.11 2019

I groaned as I scooted away from Ayden as he kept kissing me and touching on me. I tried to push his arm from over me but instead he laid on top of me and started kissing on me. I tried getting him off me, but he wouldn't get up.

"Baby stop, I'm tireddd." I whined.

His left hand smacked my thigh making me wake up for real. He started moving down my neck to my chest, biting the top of my breast.

"Ayden!" I said as I lifted his head up. "Please, please let me sleep."

"But a nigga bored. I wanna play wit' ya'." He said smiling with sleep still in his voice.

I sighed as I sat up and he just continued laying on me.

"You know you heavy as hell." I said as I squirmed underneath him. He just laughed and sat up. Ayden put his hands on either side of me as he just looked at me. I looked at him and he looked at me. I'm not sure what he was doing, but I was getting turned on cause he started looking good as hell.

I looked at his bright brown eyes and he crossed them, sticking his tongue out before touching my nose with it. I grinned as I reached up and touched his coily hair.

"When are you gon' cut this? I like your short hair better."

"Then what'cha gon' grab when I'm-"

"Okayyy, stop. What're you doing today?"

"I'on know. Think I'ma pick up Ny." He said. "Y'know she wanna live wit' me."

I sighed, "I know, babe." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

As of right now, Ayden is trying to get his own tattoo shop and not only that, he is two years in on a three year probation for multiple drug possesion charges when he was 19. He was able to get off with it as it was his first offense. In the mix of all that, he's trying to get primary custody of his four year old. We met a little over two years ago, March will make our third year ago.

"I'm tryn' be a good dad to her. Malia just be doin' the most."

"You're a great father, you know that." I brushed some lint off his face. "Nyla loves you and is always looking forward to spending time with her daddy." I said as I kissed his cheek. "I'm gonna take a shower, okay?"

He nodded as I slid from under him. As I walked towards the bathroom, I slid out my panties and popped my bra off. I smirked as I looked back at Ayden who was watching me. I left the door ajar, turned on the shower and let the water heat up before stepping in and grabbing my loofa.

He opened the sliding door and slipped in behind me. Luckily, we recently got this bathroom renovated so we had more than enough space to share.

"Can you get my back, babe?" I asked as I handed him my loofa. He stepped closer behind me, making sure I felt his member.

"You got some pretty ass skin, baby." He said before kissing my shoulder.

"Thank you love."

We spent each morning loving on each other in the shower. Being intimate and affectionate is definitely a big part of our relationship, and while it's taken getting some used to, I trust Ayden with my heart, mind and body. We both have been in relationships that have  before it feels amazing to not only like each other, but have a deep connection with each other. Sometimes I feel like our souls have become in sync with each other because of how much we've shared and experienced together.