Chapter one -} 𝒮𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓈𝒻𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐼𝓉 𝐵𝒶𝒸𝓀 {- 1#

𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻 2023, 𝓓𝓮𝓬𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 31 (12/31) 7𝓟𝓜 | 19:31

<America POV>

My eyes widen and I get a headache from thinking "Is this where he went every time??" "He was going to miss NewYear every other year for the Russian's family!?" "He care's about our enemy then his own kids?!" I almost shed a tear from all the other thoughts running through my head as other states tag along to the train of thoughts.

As my impatience takes over me, I quickly grab my (old) phone and take several pics of the grave and dad. to make sure its believable I also took pics of the bouquets on the USSR's grave.

My little mission is complete ig. This is what I wanted, right? To find out my dad would skip NewYear for our former enemy... Curiosity kills the cat. But the satisfaction isn't hitting me. But I should go already. As my num wings flap harder to turn direction (and I've been flapping them for a good 10 minutes now.)

But something doesn't feel right to me. So instead of going back home, I flap to the cemetery, not to Dad directly but just 20ft away hiding behind the big ones with "to-much-details-on-it" kind of grave as I see him peacefully napping there as he talks to himself then pusses.

This goes on a couple of times as if he's talking to someone... and he's talking in more Russian I'm assuming. The more he talks to himself the closer I get jumping to grave to grave holding my breath. He opens his eyes looking at the stars as he fully goes to a slouching sit to a full-on laydown on the dirt, -as if he wag getting buried- he said "I'm sorry lyubov, I had a busy day... I don't think I can say up till 12 with you..." Nickname? Did they have history with each other?

I've got a wired feeling about Dad rn, lub-ob? That sounds cheesier than Mahal. And it really sounds like he's talking to someone, but there isn't anyone with us and I don't hear anyone with us, is he going insane!? That doesn't sound like "The Great Brittan" -dad- I know.
(Author: Again, America: WHATS WITH UR BAD PROUN-)

After a while I see him fall asleep for now.

There's something wrong.

***
*Note, there's Russian here, and
I'm not translating them, have fuun ;D
 (also tell me if the grammar is
 bad or i used the wrong word)

𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻 2023, 𝓓𝓮𝓬𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 31 (12/31) 7𝓟𝓜 | 19:48

<Brittan POV>

Oh Soviet, I wish I could stay up with you but I'm afraid I don't have the energy to do so... I hope I'll stay up longer with you next year and talk about our kids again in the future. Hahaha, I'm getting too old for this. I wish you could just be seen all the time. forever, even.

If I knew a way to stop the disease back then, you would be with me holding hands in our bed... Happily. But I can settle for this I supposed: Missing the English families NewYear every other year for the Russians as a single father of, wait. How many children do I have again? four, fifteen, two, two... twenty-one!?
(For context: 4 is from the English fam, 15 is from the
 Russian fam and he adopted West Germany and
 Soviet adopted East Germany)

I mean, wouldn't be hard for a single country -like myself- to take care of 21 countries, not to mention that only one of them actually know the whole thing, as the other nineteen can't know!? And I'm getting to old for this. I will eventually tell them about me with The Mighty Soviet Union, but, then again, telling all of them all at ones will be too hard for them, obviously. I assume it's around 20(8PM) by now, I supposed I should wake up by now.