Chapter five }- 𝒢𝑜𝑒𝓈 𝒯𝑜 𝒮𝒽𝑜𝓌 -{ #1

𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻 2024, January 01 (01/01) 5𝓐𝓜| 05:00

<America POV>

As my wings cover my fiancé and me; I feel the phone ringing on my back, it's 5 am and I haven't fell asleep. Soviet being my dad is really pulling up bad memories... Since my wings are under and over Phill I had to make them sit up for me to wake up. As I retract(aka: make my wings supper small I don't need to worry about them-) my wings as they rest on my chest trying to wake themselves up.

["Is it 5 already" in Spanish]
"A las Cinco na...?" They said rubbing their eyes as their body still resting to mine as I try to stretch. "Oo nga, gising na ngayon." I say as they stretch as well finally let go of me. As they about to leave to the bathroom I grab there hands, Phill looks at me confused but sits down on the bed facing me.

[If you didn't know, when Filipinos are talking about time they use Spanish for "slang"/quicker terms and Filipino for formal events.]

"Ano?" Phill said confused, I was thinking about doing this ever since 5 hours ago, here goes nothing: "Could you use your powers to try make USSR a ghost for a while so we can get some information...?" They look surprised, in a worry kind of surprise. "But I just visit the graveyard yesterday...! I need to use the blindfold again..."

"Me and my siblings will be with you, but we have to do this mahal: dad has unfinish and unspoken stuff all over the world... and this might help him with being more open." I say, although it's more of a white lie and me and my siblings just want to figure out dad past more: everything I said wasn't a lie either.

"I- ok... but you'll need to pay for my therapy if his flashbacks are traumatic." He says looking at our hand that I didn't notice I was still holding. As he lets go to take a bath I go down to the kitchen: where I happen to be the only one wake there.

I go to the coffee machine and make myself an americano. Ones its done I take a deep sip and thought to myself about what I would normally have in my head:

- In three days: I'll be working again, what should I do?

- My wedding in January, do we have enough money and everything?

- We go back to America on 01/02(tomorrow), should we eat out?

But now with the dad thing... I wonder if I trap myself (and some of my loved ones) in a rabbit hole?

"Sup mate." I look up from my mug to see Auzie looking at the cabinet for some hotpots, "Same to you ig.." I say finishing my coffee. "So, are we good? at less your correct with, uhm... your theory." He says going closer to me for the microwave, looking at me with a bit of concern.

"I guess so, but I figure out a way to debunk myself." I say as he cooks the hotpots. "When will you be satisfied bro??" He looks at me tired from the "news" we got yesterday. I had a smug look on my face as I put the mug in the sink as I sing "I'll never be satisfied~"[HAMLITON-] I look to the stairs to see Kiwi go down the stairs saying "Shut up! It's ligit 5:30, its to early for this shit!"

Canada wakes up from the couch mumbling angrily to themselves "Could we have a calm morning for ones...?", "Sorry sis..." Kiwi Said mumbling the respond, Auzie looks at Kiwi as if he did something stupid and say: "So Canada, do we have a sister today or a brother?" Canada looks at us already tired and say "You," She points at me ", ate the last pizza slice. So today you have an enemy..." Obviously There only tired and they'll be back to normal ones they had breakfast.

"Non-Bi', 'kay..." Auzie said, after a moment of awkward silents the hotpots where ready!

***

𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻 2024, January 01 (01/01) 7𝓐𝓜| 07:09