Chapter four -} 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓈𝒽𝓁𝑜𝓎𝑒, 𝒩𝑜 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 {- #1

[NOTE: this will be the theory chapter, you can make assumptions or theory's! I'll hide the identity of everyone here, like making there names human and I'll make them speak all English, even if they aren't. So I want random notes and yady-yadya ya all over the book, don't feel afraid to write down ideas XD, if chapter 3 was the thing that drives the plot, this is the reference book. good luck mini mat-pats. also the dates are random, not the years though-
(historically INACURATE)]

𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻 1 6▮▮, ▮▮▮▮ 04 (0▮/04) 5𝓟𝓜 | 17:23

<Dylan Tuder POV>

I resave the letter with a nice fragrant of what I assume is apples or honey combined. Obviously: it's not that but it would be lovely if a flower had a smell like that. Prince Fredrick, Prince of ▮▮▮▮▮▮, hu? I wonder, why me and not Coner? Coner is the more social and active one amongst us both... I'm the brother in the library.

I run out my room to the ball room to see my mother "Mother! I resaved a letter from the kingdom of ▮▮▮▮▮▮! What is the meaning of this!?" I say, I knowing I tell my mother regular how I hate social gatherings. "Oh, The King of that 'Hunk of Junk''s son has already heard of Coner my dear. And he wants to meet someone who isn't... disrespectful... I- I heard he knows French and can play the flute, you two could get along very well!" My jaw hits the floor, why would she send me!? this was the week I get my new philosophy books!

"But Mother, My Bo-" She cuts me of: "No Darling, you've been cooped up in your room for far to long, how will you rule England like this? Ireland might be rebellious, sure, but at less he's trying to get ready for when he rules." "I am!" I say, "I'm learning physics, philosophy, math and science!" I scream.

"But you'll need socializing skills, so if I don't see you ready for your trip by Night I'll burn your books!" My mother says that would be enough to make me cry, surprisingly, my face stays dry "Tonight..? But isn't it next week?" I say to stall time. "Yes but traveling to ▮▮▮▮▮▮ will take a week because you have to travel seas and go to some enemy land just to go there on time..."

My jaw drops, "Elians land? Your telling me not only I have to talk to someone I have nothing to do with but also deal with her bullshit!?" My mom get's mad "Don't worry Dylan, it'll be night so she couldn't great you, now get packing." She says looking at the window at our side glowing in a peach tint, its nearly sunset, I should go-

***

It's been a while since I've look outside this carriage, Since some poor ▮▮▮▮▮ ▮ people (also known as Elians people) try to attack my carriage with rotten fruits and what not. We reached to other lands till we head up north to the point I saw my breath and I was freezing cold. We reached ▮▮▮▮▮▮ (also formally known as the new ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮)!

I was a bit scared since I heard his family was apparently very rude and very old fashion, all of his neighbors also didn't like them either... I wonder why Mother wanted to befriend the ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮'s and not anyone else?

"Grr- greeting's Sir. Fred- Fredrick and King Bo- Borris..." I said outside the kingdoms castle, as the two walk over me to see how pale white I am: shaking in the cold holding my jacket over me as my breath was shakily. The king scoffed at me saying something I couldn't quite catch but I assume he mocked me, but on the other hand: I see the prince with a bit of worry in his expression, he lends me a hand and gave me his hat and jacket, the snow melted on my hair as some catch on his light color hair, it's quite long and beautiful, its like a pearl color!

"Thank- you sir's..." As I was lead inside, the King had other plans to be at, so I was brought up stairs with the prince and servants, the walk up there was quiet and awkward: the only people who talk where the maids, even though I couldn't understand them! Ones we where inside the room he said in a quiet voice: "Sit. My bed, now." I felt a bit threatened but his voice sound like Elians voice but like a guys. I sit down and it was surprisingly quite comfy! and he gives me blankets and pillows and gives me a book.