Chapter three -} 𝑅𝓊𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒶𝓃 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀𝓈 {- 1#

▮𝓮𝓪𝓻 2𝟙2𝟡, 𝓓𝓮𝓬▮▮𝓫𝓮𝓻 3▮ (12/▮1) ▮▮𝓜 | ▮▮:▮▮

<𝐵P𝓇H𝒾I𝓉L𝓉L𝒾I𝓃P POV>
<Third person POV>

" Page 726715, Captains log, dear readers-

                I wish it didn't have to end like this, not like this, it shouldn't. Yet it feels right in a bittersweet way, I supposed. I hope he can read this letter down below in hell, -I hope I'll see him there to with him- I wish for so many things but I guess I'm cursed tike this. A lonely royal with no way to find someone like him. He's gone now. 

But to honor him: I'll keep his Ushanka and his jacket. And his kids, sadly I can't keep his last name though- but his children can. No one can know, there's a reason why we couldn't join together... But Russia can know, he already knows either way. He'll be the only one to know, for now.

I hope Ame and Rus can get along in the future so I can tell all of them... It might be hard, but I manage to marry him! This shouldn't be as hard. Right? I'll be here waiting in the future till god himself takes me down. This is the first time I'll be moving on, but I'll let him live rent-free in my heart and mind. We'll be together, forever now.

From the Brittian Russian, The UK."

***

"I TOLD YOU DAD WAS WITH THE RUSSIANS-" America screamed loud enough for the room to echo, "Shut up -respectfully-..." New Zealand said unimpressed of their big brother as he slaps his forehead.

As the two bicker Nada thinks for a moment with her hand on her chin before snaping her finger "Wait, guys... aren't we related to the Russians then?" She said as America shakes his head in disbelief and as Auzie's face unwrinkled from thinking to a shocked face staring at the book.

"That means... The U. S. S-" Auzie was interrupted by America panicking "no. nononoNoNoNO! This, can't be... I poison him and, he's Dads husband... an- then I'm his son. Then I just KILLED my own father!? I made dads life a living hell!? Why didn't he tell me??? Either way he would be dead, but I killed my own dad!?"

America was confused as hell; he thought his dad was drunk at the graveyard and drunk text Russia or something like that but to be related was too much to prosses. He tears up and his vison shifts, he wanted to forget it yet at the same time want to know the full thing, like he was missing a detail of some sort.

America's body gives up on himself and he curls up in the floor trying not to be overwhelmed or anything like that as Phill goes to him and hugs him tightly. Auzie, Nada and Kiwi have their own processing matter, "They never met outside of war, how did they even fall in love?" They all thought.

***

Page 726716, Captains log, Dear readers-

Happy New year. A new year, new family to celebrate it. Both family's need their time to heal, I can't tell them, maybe the next century.

I'll see you in hell, love.

[RUSSSSSHHHHHED CHAPTER >:00 cant do chapter 4 before christ-mas :((( but we still have chapter 3, even though its rushed :(
Number of words: 540
Estimated time till next chapter: Next year]