Chapter 1

Saber paused in shock, I stormed out the room and double checked the room she was attacked in. I saw the traces of a new Ethier, I traced my eyes over to Casper's death bed. When I held my hand over the glass I felt a strange presence. I turned to Saber and asked who she was talking to with Clicker. Saber asked what I was talking about, I told her that when she left - Clicker was delivering messages. Saber mentioned that she got this message as she pulled a scroll from her belt and handed it to me. I read the scroll and handed it back to Saber, keeping my thoughts to myself. She asked what was wrong but I told her to keep that note with her at all times.

Together we left the station and she asked what happens next. I told her that it's our mission to Avenge Casper and kill my mom. I looked to the sky and nodded in respect; Simultaneously whistling for Clicker. He flew in and a second note was attached to his leg. I removed the note from him and read it out loud

Friends,

On September fourth I saw hope, and ends meet ends at this location. Together we slaughter and apart we communicate. Find me at the beginning, and there you will seek the first light.

Saber was about to speak, but I interrupted her and said that we need to go to hell. Saber asked me to slow down, she asked where the notes were coming from and where 'the beginning' is. I rolled up the scroll and gave it to her "You won't understand because you weren't alive when all this happened. But a lifetime ago I met your mother and together we always had each other's backs, even when we were separate we had this connection. And it's my job to make sure she rests peacefully, and so at the beginning I will head to her old house and move forward until I spot my mother." Saber nodded and asked how we got to hell. I told her to stay close and I released my breath while dragging my hand to my face. My body pressure and weight are rising, making it harder to move my limbs. I managed to raise two fingers and lower them down ward, when the energy transfer was complete - I opened my hand and clenched as hard as I could then as I opened my eyes we were in the scorching inferno. Saber twirled around in awe, She couldn't fathom the things we could do as lost souls. I asked her to follow me, together we walked the streets of hell. I pulled her hood down, alongside mine. She asked why we needed hoods, I told her every time an adventure starts we must keep our hoods on to show that we must shadow who we are to complete the mission at all cost. She nodded and together we reached the end of the First district. I pointed to a small hill in the distance and told Saber that over there was Casper's land. She asked why her mother didn't live in this city and I told her that when Casper was young there was a lost soul under the name of Mazoku that burned this whole place once. Saber looked around and pointed out that there's not a single thing on fire in sight. I started walking toward the hill and explained the story.

This was the last lifetime, I was killed by my mother and my soul was left here in hell. Mazoku was the name I went under as I burned everything in this dimension. Saber got more and more intrigued. I told her about how I died after burning hell again, and it was Fate who enjoyed how my soul acted - so she brought me back on september fourth, I lived on earth for quite a bit before meeting her mother. Saber asked why Mazoku didn't exist in this lifetime. I told her that after I killed Fate I recreated a universe that I thought would finally bring us peace. But it doesn't matter what happens because the same things always play out. I told her that I still watched her mother die and I still haven't found the meaning of freedom, the only thing I achieved was losing everyone close to me. Saber grabbed a hold of my arm and stopped us in our tracks "Father, but you have done something. You always made my mother smile and I recall that you were always there for uncle David and aunt Melena." Saber reminded me. I looked back at the hill and told Saber that I still couldn't stop her from getting killed. Saber let go of me and took the lead "I know you can't see everything at once, but you need to remember father. You were there for her, and in her death you did the same thing Mazoku would do and you burned the world for being so selfish." I lowered my head as I followed her. Saber and I made it to the house, the place was still crappy but I felt safe around here. I opened the door and felt the nostalgia punch me.