Chapter 3

Nameless boy - All my life I've been broken, abused, betrayed, and unfortunate. When I was born I was quickly met with reality when my mother and father were killed in the same hospital I was born in. I was raised in a negligent household, That's where I met her. She was never given a name either but we knew each other four and six. She called me six because of the anger I used on everyone around me, like a devil's mark. I called her four because when she was alone she would sadistically torture her enemies, but she never killed them because the number stands for death which she never wanted to commit murder as she believed only the devil can do such things.

One day we were separated, my adopted family sold me off to another because they discovered the inseparable bond their daughter and I created. Every day I would let my rage consume me and I killed my new families, until I was locked away from the people of Confort. I lived off scraps and trash that people threw at me while in captivity. Four's family once crossed the hole I was caged in and left to rot. She quickly saw me for a moment when her family dragged her away again. I can still hear her screaming to me "I'll never forget you" I always make sure I'm tough enough to where when I get out of this cell I'm going to smear the people of Confort all over the floor.

That's when I met Batibat Berberoka. I was slowly dying when she slipped through the bars and gave me an offer. She offered me power in exchange for my service. I wanted to accept her offer, but my second personality convinced me that I didn't need to pity. I cut her arm with the small shiv I made and before I could stab at her neck she knocked me to the ground and took hold of my face. I bit her so hard I tore flesh and consumed it infront of her. But before I could do anything else I was knocked out cold and dragged all the way to a camp outside of Confort. I was held down by more demons when I woke, I tried to struggle but when I saw they had taken Four I stopped my fussing. The devil stood in between both of us, she explained her admiration in our determination. She said that together the three of us can get revenge on the humans for what they did to us. That's when she brought out an all black creature, she was tied to a pole and set up in the middle of camp. The devil explained that this Succubus will give both of us enough energy to gain more strength then we could ever imagine.

In a way I saw myself in this Succubus I never met. She was a monster but when we locked eyes all I felt was pain and suffering. The demons tortured the Succubus and force fed us these bowls that radiated of her energy. The devil grew weary of our non-compliance, she had us shipped off to the most southern part of the Valley. And there we were trained how to fight and educated on every type of weapon. This tradition carried on for so long it was adapted into my nature. But only recently the routine started to change, all the demons around us started getting more secretive and when the devil returned she no longer wished to speak with us, she always flushed us away and demanded we keep training. It was when the entire base started ignoring our needs that I devised a plan with Four that I would train my absolute hardest to always protect her and together we no longer need others, just each other against the entire world.

As the hardened months kept getting harder the opportunity finally presented itself. All we knew was that the alarm was sound and every demon rushed to a huge gaping hole in the wall. I grabbed hold of Four and fireman carried her through the building and just as I reached the front doors the devil burst through and knocked me on my feet, Four groaned in pain as she landed on her leg. I heard a snap from behind and I saw the two head demons of the base stomp in Four's leg. With my enhanced knowledge and will to kill I charged at the demons and held my own until the devil used her strange blood magic to grip my neck from afar. Behind the devil there was a blue hooded man that pounced on her and tried choking her out while a young looking hooded girl along with some sort of human with a tail took on the demons.