BOOK OF THE STRANGER

CASTLE BLACK-ALDEN'S ROOM

Longclaw is on the table, Jon admires, Blackfrye sheathed on his side. Alden is putting items in his bag.

Jon: Where are you gonna go?

Alden: South. You?

Jon: North. What are you gonna do?

Alden: Get warm

Jon smiles. He places Longclaw on the table.

Jon: We saw what's out there. How can you leave now? I know why I'm leaving but why are you?

Alden: I did all I could. You know that

Jon: Yes I know.

Alden: They killed me. My own brothers.

A single horn blows outside. Jon and Alden look at the doorway.

Riders approaching! Open the gate!

COURTYARD

Sansa, Rohar, and Talana gallops into the courtyard on horseback. The Night Watch and wildlings watches them. Tormund smirks at Rohar

Tormund: Miss me that much, pretty boy?

Rohar rolls his eyes. The trio dismounts their horses as Jon and Alden walks out on the balcony and stares down at them. Sansa slowly turns and her and Jon locks eyes. Jon walks down the stairs and approaches Sansa and they embrace.

Jorah walks up to Rohar and Talana

Jorah: Hanir sent you here?

Rohar: Yeah he wanted us to bring Sansa here.

BEDCHAMBERS

Sansa and Talana are sitting by a fire. Sansa lifts a bowl to her lips.

Sansa: This is good soup. Do you remember those kidney pies Old Nan used to make?

Talana: With the peas and onions?

Sansa: Mmm.

Talana: I should've taken you with me. Never should've let you go to King's Landing.

Sansa: I would've went with you.

Talana: Mmm.

Sansa runs her hand down her arm to her waist, smiling and presses her lips to hers. Talana pulls her closer to her deepening the kiss.

Sansa: Talana, I need you

Talana: Are you sure?

Sansa: I've never been more sure.

They stand up and walks backward towards the bed, lips locked together and tearing their clothes off. Sansa falls down on the bed pulling Talana down on top of her. Talana brushes her hair out of her face placing a kiss on her cheek.

Talana: You're the most beautiful woman in the Seven Kingdoms.

Sansa leans up capturing her lips to hers, she tugs Talana's lip with her teeth.

Talana trails her lips down her jaw to her neck and down to her chest. Sansa moans arching her back as Talana latches her mouth around one of her nipples.

Talana smirks kissing down Sansa's stomach looking up, Sansa nods and Talana dives in.

DINING HALL

Jon, Jorah, and Alden are sitting at a table.

Jon: I never should've left Winterfell. Never should've let my twin go to King's Landing.

Jorah: How could you know what would happen?