Chapter 8

Narrator PoV

The next morning, a grisly corpse is found hanging one of the main streets of the royal capital. The corpse's face is frozen in agony and terror. There is also a message written out in blood on the corpse's abdomen.

''The End of a Fool''

''Waaa... I never thought Nu would go this far.'' A white-haired girl, her hair tied back in a low pigtail, with enchanted red eyes that seem to glow, is sitting on the roof eating dessert for breakfast.

Shiroi watched the commotion and saw how many people looked horrified when they saw the body. But for Shiroi it's just another Tuesday. Shiroi sighed and stood up, stretching her body.

''I never thought that Claire would just come into my room and watch me sleep... Maybe I should set a trap in my room or alarm myself when I sense Claire's mana if she were near my room with that I can wake up and escape.'' Shiroi mutters to herself as Claire excuses herself into the apartment and then into her room to watch her sleep.

Claire would also go to Cid apartment, but he went to school early because of the train, while Shiroi enjoys her peaceful sleep and only wakes up 50 minutes before school starts because it doesn't even take her a minute to get to school.

It took her less than 10 minutes to freshen up and dress and she doesn't wear any makeup as her natural beauty is more than enough to win the hearts of boys... and girls too without it too attempt.

Claire clings to her siblings because she thinks she doesn't have much time left because of the demon possession, as she reads in a book that possession cannot be cured.

Unbeknownst to Claire, Shiroi had already healed her a long time ago. But she didn't know, so she tried to spend as much time as possible with her siblings and also tried to toughen Cid up so he could protect himself when she was no longer here. Even if Cid doesn't get stronger, Claire knows that Shiroi will protect Cid in her place.

And unbeknownst to Claire again, she didn't know that she has two walking nuclear weapon siblings who can destroy the entire kingdom in a single day if they want. Ignorance is truly a blessing a few times.

Claire's goal was not only to cling to Shiroi, but also to "persuade" her to attend the God of War festival. Shiroi didn't want to enter first, not knowing how much it would take up her time. In the end she agrees as she was a good little sister despite being more than twice Claire age mentally.

Unlike Cid, Shiroi often spends time with Claire on weekends, as she often strolls around the capital eating desserts, food, etc. Cid may avoid Claire because he sometimes finds it annoying that Claire tries to interfere in his life, but despite all that, he genuinely cares about Claire and her well-being.

The three siblings just have their own way of showing their affection for each other.

''If it takes too long, I'll probably let my opponent win... Attention is good because the cult will target me, but I'm not really interested in attending many events once I win the God of War festival...'' Shiroi muttered and decided to go to the school and jump from rooftop to rooftop towards the school so quickly that people couldn't see her.

------------------------

There were currently three mob characters in the cafeteria and two of them are planning something very stupid. One is our male protagonist, who needs money and has an indifferent expression on his face as he has no real interest in his mob friends' plans.

''Yo, Cid! Are you ready to watch Miss Shiroi fall in love with me?'' Skel said enthusiastically, not knowing he was heading towards death.

''She will accept my chocolate, Skel.'' Po retort and believe that he, an average looking bald guy can rizz a girl like Shiroi.