Chapter 19

A-kun: Hello Reader-Chan, before you start reading this chapter. I would like to ask if you find the usual chapter too long or perfectly long. The usual chapter is about 4000 words long, so do I think it's enough, or do you think it's too long or maybe even too short?

That's the only thing I want to ask you, dear reader-chan, otherwise enjoy the chapter^^

PS: Check out Lighningtzzz  as well If you are interested in a unique and good eminence in shadow fanfiction, also follow him if you are on his profile as he is almost reaching 100 followers^^

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤

Narrator PoV

"Kyah?!" Rose falls on top of something soft.

Shaking her head while getting up, Rose realizes that there are two girls trapped underneath her.

"Ah, sorry... Is everyone okay?"

"Rose-senpai, can you please get off?"

"Princess Alexia, may I ask you not to touch me in such questionable places?."

''I'm not touching this jiggly sack of meat for fun, okay?!''

Alexia and Natsume glare at each other despite being pinned underneath Rose.

When Rose gets up, the two immediately spring up and turn their backs against each other. Rose feels slightly saddened at seeing the two of them not getting along.

"You two, fighting is not good...!" Halfway through her words, Rose realizes all the gazes gathered on her.

This place is a dark, large space. All the women around her are in black. Among them are even Alpha, Epsilon and the captured Nelson.

"Umm, we're..." Understanding that there's no way out of this situation, Rose raises both hands as a start.

She then forces a smile onto her face and tries to appeal to the enemy to her lack of hostility.

Beside her, Natsume-sensei is shaking pathetically in fear. The moment Rose thinks she needs to do something, Alexia smoothly steps forward.

"I'm very sorry, we tripped and fell. The door happened to be right in front of us, there was nothing we could have done."

Today Rose learns that convincing people is all about a confident attitude.

Even if it is an obvious lie, it will be extremely difficult to refute it with the confidence of an Emperor or Empress.

"Er, sure, let's get on with that then" is the attitude with which everyone looks at Alexia.

"Very well, you all may come along. But stay quiet, do not touch anything, and do not stray off. Perhaps this is something that you all should know about as well."

Alpha says after giving Alexia a glance. She then immediately begins firing off instructions, causing the women in black to scatter.

Alexia clinches a slight guts pose and murmurs, "Did it!"

Now all that's left are Alpha, Nelson, Rose, Alexia, Natsume, and an as-yet-unidentified woman in black who isn't Epsilon. 

Her presence screams charmingly innocent and bloodthirsty at the same time.

"What are your intentions in doing all this?" Nelson glares at Alpha while still restrained by the woman in black.

For some reason, everyone is sure that Alpha is smiling underneath her mask.