Eddie Munson

Title:

Fandom: Stranger Things, Teen Wolf and TVDU

Type: Watching the show

Love Interest(s): Isaac Lahey(fling for season 2), Aiden(boyfriend for season 3), Brett(fling/distraction for season 4) Steve Harrington(fling/best friends with benefits from season 2 until Steve admits to having some feelings for her in the bathroom confession time in season 3), Eddie Munson(endgame/epic love)

OC's name: Aurora Hale/Dunbar

OC's Face Claim: Nina Dobrev(dresses and acts more like Katherine then Elena)

                                             Description:

Aurora Hale was ten when Kate Argent set the fire that burned down her home and killed her family.  Her dad Peter Hale used the last bit of his strength that he had to push Aurora and her cousin Cora out of the house and told them to keep running no matter what.  They got split up and Aurora eventually ends up getting adopted by the Dunbars becoming Liams older sister.  Liam and Aurora are a lot a like for being adopted siblings and that includes them both having IED which doesn't help her control of her werewolf side or her witch side.  When she was fourteen, she killed an Alpha who was about to kill her baby brother and his best friend Mason which ended up with them learning about the supernatural.  A couple of years later and her cousin Derek comes back to look for the Alpha who killed Laura.

(I could literally a hale of a lot more but I'm just going to put like important bullet points I guess)

-Nicknames: A, Rory, Rora, Princess, Sleeping Beauty

-Parents are Peter Hale and Isobel Flemming

-The TVDU isn't really relevant to the story but she's a doppelganger who is also a hybrid of a witch and werewolf

-Liam and Mason both know about the supernatural before Liam gets bit(Rory kicks Scotts ass for that and Rory is Liams Alpha)

-Peter is an amazing father to both Rory and Malia and even takes Liam in.

-Elena bashing, Salvatore bashing, Elijah bashing, Rebekah bashing, some Mike Wheeler bashing, some Nancy bashing.. mainly how she treats Steve and then leads him on in season 4 before jumping back into Jonathans arms.

-Rory and Steve are going to be best friends who sleep together obviously and also flirt a lot.  Even Eddie flirts with Steve(which is totally canon).

-El and Max are going to be like Rorys little sisters

-Vecna uses her past with the fire and then Aiden dying and all of the other hell she's been through against her to get her under his curse

-Might end after season 4.. depends on how season 5 is but happy ending for Eddie and Max.. werewolf Eddie and Max?  I don't know.  Up to you.

-Watching Teen Wolf seasons 2-4, Stranger Things 2-4

-Reacting: Mikaelsons and Scooby Gang come from right before the ball, New Orleans(including Hayley, Davina, Cami, Marcel..) come at the beginning of season 1, Legacies cast(except Alaric) comes from just before season 1(Hope calls Aurora, Aunt Rora), Teen Wolf from just after season 4, Stranger Things just before season 2.

-Right.. uhhh Aurora is related to Dustin on Isobels side.  I just think their relationship would be cute and adorable.  Also she's like super protective of Dustin, Will, and Lucas which will soon include El and Max.  Mike kinda pisses her off.  But she gets along with Hopper who kind of reminds her of Papa Stilinski.

If I can think of anything else then I'll probably add it.