Cole Walter

Character:  Calleigh Carson Hargrove

Nicknames:  Cole: Firecracker, Indiana

                          Jackie and Alex: Callie

                         Isaac and Lee: Carson

                        Max and Nathan: Cars

                       Billy: Leigh

Face Claim:  Kathryn Newton

Fandom(s): Stranger Things and My life with the walter boys

Love interest: Cole Walter

Type: WTS

Reacting: Season 2-4 of Stranger Things, Season 1- of MLWTWB

                        Summary:

                   After losing her baby sister and big brother, her dad walking out, her almost dying multiple times but the last time being really close and then losing her step mom, she decides she can't stay in Hawkins anymore.  She leaves Hawkins with a broken wrist and a broken leg to move to New York to stay with her cousin Jackie and her family.  She and Jackie along with Lucy have always been close causing them to stay in touch.  A few months after moving in with the Howards, her aunt and uncle along with her older cousin Lucy were in a car accident so now she has to move to Colorado along with Jackie.  What happens when she meets the Cole Walter?  Will she fall for the Cole Effect?  What if they have more in common then they think?

Facts:  She did Gymnastics and was a cheerleader until Vecna came and snapped her bones which left her not being able to do it anymore.  Both Billy and Max died in Starcourt Mall so Vecna went after her in season 4.  Her and Steve had a friends with benefits thing but with absolutely no feelings.  At least on her part.  Kind of like Cole and Erin.. but she didn't treat Steve like Cole treated Erin.  Calleigh is 17 so lets age Steve down to 18 but still graduated.  She has major anger issues especially after losing her whole family and then her 2nd family besides Jackie.  Besides Cole, she'll be the closest with Isaac while the rest become like siblings to her.  Billy wasn't as much of a racist, abusive dickhead like in canon since he had a little sister to protect.  Absolutely no love triangles.  Cole and Jackie do not like each other like that.  If Jackie still leaves at the end of the first season(depends on what happens in season 2) then it's because she couldn't say I love you back to Alex.

The people reacting(STs cast along with Billy and Max and MLWTWBs cast) will come at the beginning of season 4 of STs and before the first season of MLWTWBs.