Return of the memes

"GET THE FUNK OFF OUR YARD!" Nightmare screamed angrily.

"I can smell the meme's from here!" Epic cheered, avoiding everything like it wasn't there.

"Go Boss Go!" Killer cheered.

"Mmm.. popcorn," Horror said eating popcorn from a bowl with Blue who was visiting.

Cross and Dust were on dream duty, keeping the curious child and feral bitty from the fight.

Everyone tilted there head as Nightmare went flying back twenty feet. From being slapped by a rubber chicken.

Yes... a rubber chicken.

"I forgot about that cursed item" Cross sighed.

Dream watched wide eyed, never having seen the more violent side of his brother.

It was sooooo cool.

A tiny sound carried through the air as he bit into his treat, some freshly cooled chocolate chip cookies from Horror.

Epics head turned, eye lights so large they filled there sockets.

"Cookies!"

It was then that everyone remembered Epic was known as the cookie fiend.

He literally would steal cookies from children, it was a known fact.

Dream cried out scared as Epic rushed towards him, and all the adults started dog piling Epic to stop him from going after a defenceless child.

Epic being Epic, jumped out of the pule of monsters as if there were nothing.

He was also wearing a police uniform, a cookie police and his goal the cookies in Dreams hands and rushed at them quickly.

Vision hissed clinging to Dream, knowing even biting this one wouldn't do anything.

"Omph!" Epic cried, as a very bright show suddenly held him on the ground.

Everyone froze but Dream, who chirped happily.

"Hey Bud, That's my little buddy you we're about to steal from and maybe hurt," Moppet said somehow becoming the most threatening being there. Epic shivered, he couldn't see the others eyes but this guy scared him and even Reaper didn't scare him.

"You alright there Dream?" Moppet asked much more softly to Dream, the tiny child nodded and chirped.

"You can call me Fresh, but your no Brah or bud of mine, I think its time for you to leave" Moppet said releasing Epic, the monster gave Fresh a long look and fled.

No one had ever made Epic flee before.

Moppet patted Dreams skull, said see you later and vanished before anyone could talk to him.

It left everyone very concerned and very confused.