For Love and LOVE

Don't worry no angst, but  ChaosDancer12  and myself are happy to bring you a beautiful chappy. Enjoy!

"Hey Boss!" Killer cheerfully yelled, as he entered the living room.

The cursed being looked at him, looking away from Dream, who had been coloring while he was sitting in his lap.

Killer had a huge grin on his face.

"Do I want to know?" Nightmare asked dryly.

"Yes... You do."

Nightmare tilted his head towards Dream, it was a silent question if it was safe for the eternal child to hear what Killer was going to tell them.

"It is." Killer smiled.

Brilliant gold eyes looked over in interest, sensing the vibrant emotions from Killer.

"Go on." Nightmare grinned.

"I'm getting married!"

If Nightmare was taking a drink, he would have taken a spit take. "You were dating?"

But really, Killer was a rather private monster, for all his edgy attitude. "Whose the lucky monster, and when?"

"Do you mean lucky monsters Boss?"

"Well now, that is a surprise." Nightmare smirked.

Killer grinned.

'Who?' Dream signed, curious.

"Yes, who's stealing his Uncle Killer away?" Nightmare teased Killer.

"Crossy and Epic!" Killer cawed.

It was very well known that Cross and Killer had this unspoken tension between them..

Killer grinned. "It took Crossy being drunk for him to go on a date with me."

"But Epic?" Nightmare said, making a face, still not forgiving him for putting Dream in danger for cookies.

"... Me marrying him gives you unlimited access to him to make him pay for putting Dream in danger." Killer smiled. "That, and he's actually quite interesting when he's not being obsessed with cookies."

A slow evil smile came to Nightmare's face.

Killer chuckled.

'Bad man.' Dream signed, frowning.

"I know Kid, I know... But there's kinda another reason why I'm doing this."

Dream stared at him, and he crossed his arms.

"He's not that bad kid, he's actually quite nice." Killer produced an plushie of Nightmare from a pocket of his hoodie.

"Nighty!" Dream squeaked out, in glee, being happy enough to speak out loud.
Killer chuckled as he gave the plushie to Dream.

"I'll give him one chance." Nightmare scowled.

"Okay Boss! And Blue's going to be the best man." Killer grinned at Dream. "We're helping him run away from a Meanie."

"You mean Stretch? Have fun with that." Nightmare smirked, disliking the phobic control obsessed monster.

"Oh... We will. It was Epic's idea to use our wedding as a smokescreen." Killer produced plushies of the Gang from more pockets in his hoodie. "Consider these to be bribes from Epic to help us by being the one to scatter the flowers Kid. He made them."