Introduction

Qiao Wei transformed into the cannon fodder of the male protagonist in a period novel.

The male protagonist has a handsome appearance, broad shoulders, narrow waist, and long legs, and is wearing a uniform. Not only is she exactly the type Qiao Wei likes, but she also has a promising future.

In the original text, Qiao Wei was a cannon fodder who eloped with someone and died in despair, but the reborn original heroine married the hero and lived a good life.

But when Qiao Wei entered the book, she didn't want to be cannon fodder.

From a terminally ill patient dying alone, to having a husband and children, the boss is at home, how can he be taken away by others.

Qiao Wei wants to hug her tightly and never let go.

Yan Lei discovered that since getting his wife back, she seemed to have become a different person--

"Captain Yan's wife wears old country clothes all day long, so hard and simple."

Qiao Wei: Pure natural fabrics are so comfortable, go away from chemical fibers.

"Have you heard that Captain Yan's wife voluntarily gave up the new dormitory building and took the lead in continuing to live in the old family area, giving up the opportunity to live in the building to others. It depends on their ideological consciousness."

Qiao Wei: There is no such thing as a down-to-earth courtyard in the broken tube building.

"We misunderstood in the past. You see, the leader's relatives came, and they directly arranged a guest house. They received them with high standards. How grand."

Qiao Wei: It's so annoying to have relatives and the like living at home. It would be so easy to send them to a guest house.

Life has also changed from being as respectful as ice to being as passionate as fire.

She used to live in a separate room with him, but now she was wearing his white shirt and walking around in front of him with her smooth and straight legs.

In the past, he could see no one every morning, but now when he got up, he could see her bright red cheeks, bright eyes and full of vitality after just finishing morning exercise.

In the past, she thought he was uneducated and would not allow her to touch her precious books. Now she took the initiative to hand the book to him: "Although, I hope you can read it too."

"You can't wash the clothes, so let me do it." The man said coldly.

"You just don't want to wash the dishes, just let me do it." The man said contemptuously.

"Here." The man handed it over.

"What?"

"Money and tickets." He said, "Find someone to exchange a few more cloth tickets for you this month, which will be enough for you to buy new clothes."

Qiao Wei smiled so hard that her eyes curled up.

As long as she was not cannon fodder, Qiao Wei lived happily in her little life in the 1960s and 1970s.

Demining: The author of this article does not demin. Readers who need demining are not allowed to enter.

Content tags: sweet articles, cool articles, period articles, daily articles

Search keywords: Protagonist: Qiao Wei, Yan Lei │ Supporting role: │ Others:

One-sentence summary: Cannon fodder turns around and lives a good life

Intention: Actively adapt to the environment and actively change

VIP recommendation medal

Qiao Wei, who died of illness, passed through the period novel and became Qiao Weiwei with the same name and the same face. Qiao Weiwei is the ex-wife of the male protagonist who was cannon fodder in the novel without ever showing her face. Qiao Wei has a healthy body again: a vigorous life, a handsome husband, cute and obedient children, and lives an active and happy life in a different era.

This article focuses on daily life, is plain and simple, and has a sense of happiness and joy throughout. It is suitable for easy reading after dinner.