Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101

Dignity is only on the edge of the sword, and truth is only within the range of the cannon.

If this sentence means to the young men and women in the audience, it makes them suddenly fall silent from a state of daze, drowsiness, listlessness and whispering, and then they become energetic, and they really start to forget about this. The senior sister of that class started to take her speeches seriously.

So for a professional soldier like Yan Lei, it almost penetrated his Tianling Cap and reached straight to his soul.

Yan Lei could clearly hear every word Qiao Wei said during the entire speech, and could understand the meaning of every sentence.

She told the teenagers and girls that the road ahead will inevitably be tortuous. For the country, it is a trial and error process, and for individuals, it may be full of hardships and hardships. She told the teenagers and girls not to lose faith no matter what the situation is. Remember that you are a group of people in this country who have knowledge, and do not let yourself be drowned in hardships and forget what you have learned. She inspires them to never give up on learning no matter when, where or what the situation is.

"If you go to a faraway place and leave your parents, you can only bring the minimum amount of luggage."

"Then take the minds of great men and your textbooks."

She describes to young girls a bright future, a rich and powerful country.

A country where American planes fly to their doorstep and pilots dare to crash into them.

A country where knowledge changes lives and changes the world.

He could understand every word, but her voice was so ethereal.

Yan Lei sat in the middle of the first row of the audience, looking up at his wife, feeling that everyone else was blurry and only she was shining.

When thunderous applause rang in his ears, Yan Lei came back to his senses and clapped along.

Xiao Zhang sat next to him and clapped his hands until his palms turned red, which was not enough. He had been in the army for several years, and he was as excited as the young men and women on the playground.

The school leaders on the stage were also shocked by this speech.

At the end of the speech, the principal was supposed to say a few more sentences, but the principal was so filled with emotion that his throat actually choked. In the end, his thousands of words turned into just one sentence: "Students! Study hard!"

Another round of applause.

Under the witness of everyone, the principal used the official seal on the rostrum to stamp the ink pad again and again, and finally pressed it hard on the graduation certificate.

Amid thunderous applause, undergraduate student Qiao Wei received her high school diploma.

The sense of ceremony is too much. Qiao Wei is like having her own graduation ceremony.

This made the time traveler feel a little numb, so he could only accept his graduation certificate from the principal with respect and gratitude.

Although, Qiao Wei thought, that guy would definitely like it. Just think of it as satisfying him.

But she glanced down and was surprised to find that the guy's face was dark, and he didn't even jump with joy and anticipation before he came.

But she already knew this man too well. When their eyes met in the distance, she understood him instantly through sparks of electricity.