Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

In the original text, the heroine is almost universally loved and loved by everyone.

Moreover, Qiao Wei has read quite a lot of novels, some of which have settings where the "plot" controls the characters. In this setting, the "plot" thing is like the big wheel of fate, rolling over, making the characters, especially the male protagonist, uncontrollably develop feelings for the original heroine.

If this world had that kind of setting, it would be terrible.

"You look very diligent." Qiao Wei followed Sister Yang's praise and said.

"That's not ordinary diligence." Sister Yang was beaming, "That child is really extremely diligent. Don't look at how much work she has done for me even though she has only been here a few days. She cleans the house and cooks the meals. She washes the clothes and takes care of the children. Ever since I married Lao Zhao, I have never been so relaxed and happy."

"We Xixi, whoever marries her in the future will be lucky!"

Sister Yang looked proud.

Qiao Wei is a cultural person. She has attended high school. There are many migrant soldiers in the army, and most of their family members have low educational levels. She is also relatively rare among military family members. He has always been arrogant and doesn't like to associate with rural women like them.

But everyone knows that although Captain Yan is married to a cultural man, his life is really not good.

People like Sister Yang think that it is useless for women to be educated, and they must be diligent and virtuous. Only then can you serve your husband and his family comfortably.

Everyone knows that Yan Lei eats breakfast at the camp every day.

Who doesn't secretly laugh at his mother-in-law for being lazy?

"Sister, what are you talking about?"

Suddenly, a young girl's laughing voice came from the courtyard gate.

Qiao Wei and Sister Yang both looked over and saw that Lin Xixi was back.

She was seen carrying a plastic woven basket similar to the one Qiao Wei held, holding a little boy in her other hand, and carrying an even smaller girl on her back.

The image of a hardworking, simple, hard-working and all-around good woman in the TV series that the innocent grandmas love to watch.

Sister Yang stood up and said, "Look at her. I said I would take care of the children. She can just go buy groceries by herself. She has to take the two children with her."

There was a curse on his lips, but his expression was happy.

Captain Zhao's family has five children, three sons and two daughters, ranging from the eldest son who is twelve years old to the youngest Wu Nier who is only two years old. Any woman who is pestered by a bunch of children every day will be happy if someone suddenly liberates her.

She went over to take the vegetable basket and asked with concern: "Are you tired?"

Lin Xixi said sweetly: "There is still so much work at home, and I am never idle for a moment. I am young and can take care of two children."

She emphasized one sentence: "Besides, I really like taking care of children."

Sister Yang liked her even more for being so considerate and able to talk. While helping her untie the cloth bag with the child on her back, she said: "This is Commander Yan's lover. You saw her yesterday, right? You have to call me... Aunt."