Chapter 141-143 (end)

Chapter 141

Another year, the Third Plenary Session of the Eleventh Central Committee was held

On this day, Deputy Director Qiao of the Revolutionary Committee came to work, dressed to impress.

In fact, in the past two years, the once uniform green military uniforms have gradually become less common, but people's clothing is still monotonous. Especially in the government, everyone is wearing either black or gray, which makes everyone angry in the office and in the bureau.

Deputy Director Qiao suddenly wore a bright color, and everyone's eyes lit up.

Director Meng laughed. After laughing, he sighed: "Back then, the little girls wore very nice clothes."

In a blink of an eye, so many years have passed. Those brightly colored Bragis from back then are nowhere to be seen.

New newspapers were delivered, and the headlines on the front page were reports on the Third Plenary Session of the Eleventh Central Committee of the Communist Party of China.

This session re-established the ideological line, stopped the ideological slogan of class struggle as the key link, and shifted the focus of the country's work to socialist modernization.

Everyone let out a long breath, and looking at Deputy Director Qiao in bright colors, they really felt like the world had changed.

The second year after the Third Plenary Session of the 11th Central Committee of the Communist Party of China was held, the Constitution was revised at the Second Session of the Fifth National People's Congress.

It was stipulated that local revolutionary membership associations at all levels should be changed into people's governments at all levels, and the Revolutionary Committee, a product of a special era, finally came to an end.

A new sign was hung in the compound: Bocheng County People's Government.

Director Meng became Secretary Meng again.

Deputy Director Qiao became one of the Standing Committee members and deputy county magistrate.

Those who were rehabilitated with the help of Meng Zuoyi gradually returned to their posts and once again dominated the situation.

This year Secretary Meng was promoted to the city and became the municipal party committee secretary of Lin City.

The personnel of Bocheng County changed again. Qiao Wei, a member of the Standing Committee of the County Party Committee, prevailed over everyone else and was promoted to Secretary of the Bocheng County Party Committee, becoming the independent leader.

But this year, she received a letter from Yan Xiang.

He told her that he would be entering a higher-security unit and that once there, he might be cut off from his family.

He tells them not to worry about her.

He told her that his dream was to let the truth soar in the sky, with the sword pointing straight into the sky.

"Mom, I was born to make this world a better place."

Yan Lei told Qiao Wei: "I can't find out where he went."

The place he went to even exceeded the authority of Yan Lei's level.

Qiao Wei nodded.

She asked Yan Fu: "Do you remember my brother?"

Yan Fu shook her head.

Her brother left before she could remember. How could she remember.

"Brother likes you the most." Qiao Wei told her, "When you were little, your brother carried you everywhere to show off, letting others know that his sister is the prettiest."