Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

"Qiao Wei--" Yan Lei called her from a distance.

Qiao Wei went over and Yan Lei handed Yan Xiang to her: "He's almost done. If he's exposed to the sun any longer, his skin will peel easily."

Qiao Wei really couldn't accept such a big child being naked in public, even though the river not far away was full of naked half-grown children. She came over with a towel, quickly dried Yan Xiang's body, and then wrapped the towel around his lower body.

It's good. To Yan Xiang, the big towel is like a bath towel.

Yan Lei glanced over at the chair: "Who is he?"

He originally wanted to carry Yan Xiang over by himself, but it turned out that there was an older woman beside Qiao Wei. He was only wearing swimming trunks and it was not easy to get over, so he called Qiao Wei over.

"An old lady. Let's talk about making shoes." Qiao Wei said, "I want to ask her to help me make shoes."

"Don't give me money." Yan Lei said, "Give me something."

No one can sell things or provide services in a private capacity. Everyone must have a unit or organization. Otherwise, it is just speculation.

"We talked about two kilograms of white flour. Is it expensive?"

"It's too expensive, she'll cheat you."

"ah?"

Yan Lei smiled half-heartedly: "You're used to eating fine grains, so you think it's normal."

Qiao Wei said.

"They all know that military dependents have good conditions. Have you told her that you are a military dependent?"

"Well, I just said it."

"So I tricked you."

Another point is that Qiao Wei has a delicate face and an accent that sounds like a girl from the city. In the eyes of the old lady, she is a typical young man who can't keep his face clean. If you don't cheat her, you'll cheat anyone.

Qiao Wei humbly asked: "How much should it be?"

"Half a bowl of noodles, or a steamed bun." Yan Lei said, "No more."

There are also ready-made steamed buns sold in non-staple food stores. In order to appear big, I grew very strong.

"Are you okay? If not, I'll tell her." He planned to go ashore.

"You swim on your own, I'll do it myself."

Qiao Wei hugged Yan Xiang and fought back fiercely.

Yan Lei looked at her back and smiled.

Qiao Wei carried Yan Xiang back to the small bamboo chair and said directly: "Auntie, forget about what happened just now."

When the old lady heard this, she was anxious: "What's wrong, my daughter, didn't we agree?"

Qiao Wei said: "My wife said that two kilograms of white noodles is equivalent to robbery, and asked me to find someone else."

The old lady was exposed, but she was not ashamed. She has become a mature woman, and her face did not change: "Then let's talk about it again, how about one pound?"

Qiao Wei said: "Half a bowl of noodles or a steamed bun, if it doesn't work, forget it."

The old lady knew there was no advantage to take advantage of, so she chirped: "Then just a steamed bun."

Deal again.

After the conversation was over, the old lady looked into the river and asked, "Is that your man?"