ȻħλΘȘ ħλȘ ȻΘɱε λĢλίɴ

Y/n and Landon stood on one side, the Nogitsune leaning against the table as he watched the memory versions of Landon and Hope standing in the library, talking and laughing or at least they were until Hope looked at the door and her smile dropped

Y/n and Landon stood on one side, the Nogitsune leaning against the table as he watched the memory versions of Landon and Hope standing in the library, talking and laughing or at least they were until Hope looked at the door and her smile dropped. Memory Landon's head snapped back and forth as he looked at the light brown-haired man who was waving just as he entered the room and Hope.  "Who's that?" Landon asked the Tribrid.

Hope seemed distracted for a moment before finally snapping out of it. "That is Roman," She explained, hesitating with the following. "My ex-boyfriend," She finally admitted only to be cut off.

"Hope!" Roman smiled as he reached the two of them, completely ignoring Landon's presence as he focused on the young woman.

"Roman, what are you doing here?" Hope asked as she walked past Landon to meet the vampire, giving him a quick hug.

"Doctor Saltzman has been a little overwhelmed so I've been a little recruiting recon for him lately," Roman explained. "But he asked me to come in today and lend a hand," He explained, his eyes moving over every inch of the Tribrid's face with a primal look in his eyes, a look the Nogitsune was familiar with and that didn't sit well with him.

"I'm Landon, her best friend... I'm also a phoenix," The memory version of Landon finally interjected, stepping rather close to Hope as he stared at the Vampire, surprisingly Y/n was calm, he couldn't be angry with the boy because even if he and Hope weren't official, he would have done the same with the way Roman was watching her. "Which is like... So cool..." Landon added with a smirk.

Roman stared at the two for a moment before his phone ran. "One moment," He muttered before stepping away from the two of them to answer the call.

"That was a little 'Alpha Male' of you," Hope pointed out as she glared at the boy, clearly not too happy with that.

"I mean... Isn't that the ninety-year-old vampire ex that you may have mentioned murdered your mom?" Landon asked as he took a step away from the Tribrid, eyes never leaving Roman for too long before returning to him.

The next second, everything froze as Y/n pinched the bridge of his nose. "I'm not even going to ask," Landon spoke up as he looked at the Nogitsune. "I realised when you met him that you didn't know, that Hope didn't tell you," He added.

"So what? Are you trying to tell me Hope can't be trusted?" Y/n looked at the Phoenix, his gaze filled with warning.

"No, I am trying to show you that Hope can be too trusting, keep watching," Landon explained as he motioned to the memory of him and Hope.

"It is," Hope explained as everything resumed. "Though I don't hold him responsible for what happened anymore," She added with a forced smile as she looked at Landon.

And with that Y/n watched Memory Landon walk off before freezing everything. "Is that all?" He asked unimpressed as he looked at the real Landon.