02. The Pathaks!

A sudden realisation dawned upon me that he was a human and not some dracula.

"Tuzya aaila, who the heck are you?!" I asked furiously moving closer when I grasped his words.

(A.N : Tuzya aaila - Maharashtrian curse word.)

'Arey, yeh kya bol rahi hu main? Iska matlab mujhe khud nahi pata. Mumbai aake abhi toh bas gine chune shabdo ko seekha hai maine!' (What am I saying? I don't know it's meaning myself. I have only some words after coming to mumbai!) I thought sheepishly. But I didn't show it on my face. But judging by the change in his facial expression, I had said something wrong, I guess.

We were so close to each other that there wasn't even a bit of space between us. He held my shoulders towering over me. I can now see his facial features more clearly. His face shone in the moonlight.

'Darn! Why did he have to be so hot?'

"Who the heck am I? How dare you?" He said near my neck. His voice was dangerously low. His hot breath tickled my neck. And the next second, he dragged me by my wrist without warning to the door pushing me out.

"Security, madam ko bahar ka raasta dikhao!" (Show the way out to the madam!) He said venemously.

A guard quickly came inside and politely asked me to move out, pleading in his eyes.

"Main nahi jaane wali yahan se! Yeh kaun hota hai mujhe nikaalne wala?" (Iam not going anywhere from here! Who the hell is he to drive me out from here?) I spat angrily. Sumbul who was watching the whole drama unfolding, gave an embarrasing smile to the guard and dragged me out. I turn around and glare at him until I reached the gate. If looks could kill, I swear he would have been dug 6 ft. Under.

"For your kind information, jahan tum kadi ho, jiss city mein tum ho, woh mera hai! Raaj karta hu main yahan. Samjhi?" (Where you are standing, the city you are staying is mine! I rule this place, got it?) I can sense sarcasm dripping in his voice. I rolled my eyes and flipped him the bird before reluctantly going out the gate. Bada aaya... Rule karnewaala!

'Aise akdu ladko se nafrat hai mujhe!' (I hate arrogant boys the most like him!)

Ugh!...what is the use of being handsome if his personality isn't handsome. He is so irritating!! I hope we won't meet again. If we cross paths again, I don't know what I would do. This day was supposed to be good but instead became worse just because of this insanely hot and unbearably annoying man.

_________________________________________

Author's POV :

International Airport, Bhandra, Mumbai.

6:00 AM,

The airport is a hub of activity, with people coming and going, luggage being wheeled around, and announcements echoing through the air. It's a modern and spacious terminal, with sleek architecture and large windows. The sound of chattering travelers and the occasional sound of luggage being rolled along the floor fills the air.

A tall and handsome man surrounded by several bodyguards steps out of the airport attracting the people with his royal walk. No one could ignore his charming presence. Just his smirk held the capability to get the women swoon all over him. He was wearing a black shirt with white trousers. He also had sunglasses on and a branded watch adoring his wrist. As he strides confidently to the BMW waiting for him, a bodyguard respectfully opens the door for him. As soon as he sat inside, the car zooms off.

After half an hour, the BMW arrives at the lavish bungalow. It's a grand and opulent residence, valued in crores, befitting for his rich lifestyle. He was greeted by a team of dedicated and attentive servants. The young man went inside while rolling up his sleeves.