25. Apostrophe

Ovie stood up from the sofa, feeling the sniffer in her muscles after hours of sitting. she longed for the comfort of hot shower to wash away the remnants of the day. As she stretched her body her mind wondered to the shooting Embrace of warm water cascading over her fired skin. But her anticipation quickly turned to frustration when she realized she had nothing to change into after the shower. she glanced down at her current attire, one's elegant dress now marked by dirt and strains from the days adventures. It was far from suitable for a post shower ensemble. A sigh escaped her lips has she weighted her opinions. should she have abdomen the idea of a shower altogether? Or should she endure the discomfort of wearing her dirtied  clothes? The thought of spending the remainder of the day in discomfort made her cringe, But had no other options Other than this. In the end, with the sigh,she decided to adjust and make do With what she had, hoping that it would be a temporary inconvenience. but not before brambling A sorting of curses on Amyardh for he didn't bring her any belongings with them. A mixture of annoy once and disbelief welled up Within her as she gazed at Amyardh Who was relaxing on the sofa as if he had nothing to do with her Situation has she reached for a glass of water to quench her thirst,place on the coffee table,her hand  betrayed her causing the glass to slip from her grasp.she managed to catch the glass before it would drop to the ground but it was too late since the water had already flashed  All over her, drenching her From head to toe, leaving her shivering.Her dress clung to her body, heavy with the weight of the water. Her  irritation srugged, and she let out and exasperated huff.

"Oh god!!" How could such a  simple task go so awry? Amyardh came rushing into the kitchen when he heard her yelling.

"What happened?" he asked. she didn't say anything but glare at him. It was then that he observed her situation.

"Change karlo."He said shrugging.

"Ji ji Raja Ji.  Apne yahan kapde ki dukan lagayi hai na!" She taunted rolling  Her eyes At him. He realized he's mistake that he didn't take any of her belongings with them in the emergency.

"Ah!! Kya Karu! Mujhe geele kapde nahi pasand." She said huffing. He thought that She could Catch cold if she didn't change. But he couldn't do anything since it was already night time. It was not that the shops would be closed but he couldn't take her out with him like this neither could he leave her alone. Suddenly he got an idea But he didn't know if she would be comfortable with that which was why he hesitated to say that. But ovie understood that he wanted to say something has she raised her Brows at him.

"If you are comfortable...... You can wear my shirt." He Suggested Hesitantly. she thought for a moment, considering his suggestion and then nodded as she didn't have any choice. He slowly removed his shirt and  extended it towards her. As ovie  looked at him, her site fell on his sculptured physique, and A warm blush Crept up her cheeks, Betraying The fluttering of her heart. The counters of his body, Medic closely Toned through countless hearts of dedicating and discipline, were now on full display, casting the memorizing glow in the dim light. Her gaze lingered for a bit more on his firm packs, Tight abs And toned Biceps, captivated by the sheer Beauty and strength that played before her. she came back to her senses and Quickly snatched the shirt from his hands as She averted her Eyes from his naked upper body While clearing her throat. She stepped into the bathroom, seeking solace in the soothing of a quick shower. The warm water casacoded over her body, washing away the remaintenance of the day refreshing her spirit. As she dried her self off, she reached for his shirt, the fabric cool against her finger Tips. It wasn't the first time she had dawned a man's shirt, for her profession has an actress often demanded such transformations. At, this time felt different- her heart Flirted with an acceptable extract excitement.gazing at her reflection in the mirror, She observed the way the oversized shirt drapped over her frame, Imbuing  her with a sense of vulnerability and strength all at once. The scent Office Cologne, lingering on the fabric, enveloped her like agentic embrace, The evoking Feeling of closeness that stirred her emotions.