CHAPTER 2

You walked out of the classroom and just wondered off to wherever your legs were taking you. Although, they felt numb, almost as if you were about to collapse right there, you knew it was coming, the whole scenario was played out in your head already, but damn, it hurt you like a truck.

Now you were sure, you made things awkward between you both...could Senku see you in the same way as he did before...?

The answer is...well...we'll just have to see won't we...

Your slow walking turned into a jog, which turned into running, you ran and ran, just wanting to leave, as much as you could feel you tears wanting to escape, you held them back.

*Thud*

You ended up bumping into someone, just when you thought you were going to fall onto the cold ground, someone grabbed your arm and pulled you back, the shock of it seemed to have snapped you out. You looked up and saw Taiju.

''Y/n...I am so glad I found you...I just need to go Senku for something, could you tell Yuzuriha I'll be there soon...please...'' Taiju pleaded, you forced a smile,

''Sure...where is she?'' You asked

''She's waiting in the field in the back...'' He said and then he was off, you looked back at Taiju and a small frown made its way onto your face

But you decided to just smile, you quickly headed over to the back on the field where Yuzuriha was waiting.

||

||

''How did it go...?'' Yuzuriha asked excitedly, you smiled at her

''I didn't tell him. I didn't want to risk our friendship'' You added

💭 ''Although I probably have...''

''Aww no...why not...?'' She asked, a small frown on her face

''Sen doesn't like stuff like that...I don't want to say anything that annoys him...so yeah...'' You shrugged your shoulders, but of course, your heart was aching

''I'll just learn to control these feeling, Yuzu...that's all there is to it...'' You let out a pained chuckle, Yuzuriha noticed it of course

''Easy said than done, Y/n. You're only hurting yourself if you do so...'' Yuzuriha gently grabbed your hand and gave a gentle squeeze, you smiled at her and patted her hands

''I'll be fine, darling'' You said, reassuring her

But it was you that needed that reassurance.

''I wonder what Taiju-Kun wanted to say...he sounded excited...but he ended up disappearing...so I was getting worried...but I'm glad he met you on the way...'' Yuzuriha smiled at you, you nodded

''It sounded pretty important, he was on his way to meet with Sen about something, I'm sure he's on his way...'' You patted her head.

You both were waiting for like 10 minutes, you saw Taiju coming, so you gave him a thumbs up, sneakily.

''I'll get going now...I'll see you soon..'' You smiled at her, Yuzuriha nodded. And you were off.

...

You were walking on the grass outside, just lost in your own thoughts of course, you had no idea how you were going to even show yourself infront of Senku anymore, things were just going to be so awkward from now on, but it hurt you, real bad.

Unbeknownst to you, Senku was actually watching you from the classroom window, he was watching your figure walking, a small frown plastered on his face. So many thoughts were going through his mind aswell, but it was all sudden for him...he just didn't know what else to say...

You found yourself in a empty spot, your gaze was on the warm sun up in the sky.

''What did I do...?'' Your voice trailed off as your thoughts let loose

However, just then a bright green light shone over everything, it was so bright, that it almost blinded you.

But in that instance, your instincts told you to look up, and so you did, you could see Senku also staring at the bright green light, the look in his eye made it clear that you both were thinking the same thing...

It was the End...

''I'll find you in anyway possible, Y/n. I promise you.''

To be continued...