a baby and a new home

4 hours I had been in labour, now im laying in the infirmy room watching zac hold our new born baby his name is xavier. He look exactly like zac, the doctor walked in and said we could leave.

*Aubrey I have a something to show you before we go to the pack house* zac said

*Ok* I said

we walked 5 minutes and came to a 2 story house it looks old but nice, we walked in I looked around the house and was amazed with it I smiled and told zac I loved it. We put xavier down to rest and I laid down on the lounge and put the tv while zac made us lunch.

After after a few minutes zac come in with our lunch and we start eating lunch, after that our family came around and xavier woke up they took turns in holding him and they brought teddy bears over for him.

Later that night everyone left after dinner we both cleaned up fed xavier and went to bed. The next day we got up and took xavier to the pack house so everyone can have a look, zac had to do a few alpha stuff and I sat outside with xavier talking to a couple friends and other pack members.

The end jokes lol

******************

*5 years later*

I had xavier and two of his little friends mark and kellan haley's kids they happened to be twins and a little girl name grace was walking infront of me and haley, walking behind them I notice that xavier has a arm around little grace's shoulders proctectively like a mate would.

I think them two would be mates when their older and one of the twin will beta and gamma, while I was in deep thought I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and I new straight away who the arms belong to because of the tingles.

*what are you thinking about* zac said

*just thinking about our sons future and how he will be a good leader* I said

Yeah he will be a good leader because he has us to lead him* zac said.

The end

*************

Authors note

Ok so thats the end of this book sorry took so long to write and upload this chaptor I had a writers block couldnt think or anything and sorry if it sucks.

And please go follow me on instagram @debandj94

And im thinking of writing another book let me if ya want me too :)