Mated

I was hanging around the pack house bored shitless i then walked into the kitchen i heard kids laughing and screaming i looked out the window and seen kids play soccor, i walked outside and stood there for a bit watching the kids play soccor.

A few of the kids stopped playing and invited me to play which i ended up playing for a while i didnt realize what the time was because the sun started to set and we all stopped and we all looked around and seen the parents and zac standing there with smiles on there faces, i told the kids we will finish the game tomorrow i looked around and looked at zac and i had this sudden sexual desire and i walked upto him and pulled him upto our room.

We got to the room and i started kissing zac and he started to kiss me back we both managed to get over to the bed and we both started to strip off our clothes. (im gonna skip the sex scene)

I woke up the next day a bit sore i looked around and i seen zac laying there sleeping he looked so peaceful and calm i got up slowly and slowly walked to the bathroom went to the toilte did my business then got into the shower washed mu bodywashed my hair and got out, i put a towel around my body and one around my hair walked out of the bathroom walke upto my closet and got changed into grey sweat pants a black button up blouse put on random shoes and walked out of the room.

I walked down stairs and headed to the kitchen pack members walked by and bowed there heads and i thought it was really weired i then walked into the kitchen and seen my friends they all turned and smile at me and congratulated me and we then hung out for the day after zac woke up and had a panic attack that i went missing then he soon calmed down after he found me in the kitchen.

Haley and i ended up at a burgur joint in town and we chilled and talked and laughed then out of nowhere haley started sniffing,

Hey do ya smell that haley said

No i don't what does it smell like i said

It smells like strawberries and axe she said the next moment a guy came up and grabbed her to make her stand and i new straight away they were mates they acted weired for a moment and the guy started to kiss her haley pulled away and apologies they took off i was then left alone after that.

After awhile of sitting there at the burgur shop i started to get hungry then my brothers came in at the same time my stomach grumbled and i ushered them over i also ushered the waiter over and she then took our order and i then chilled with the brothers after that.

Authors note

This chaptor i wrote off the top of my head im sorry for that and i hope yous like it