Welcoming party and rogues

Enjoy

It's now saturday evening, the full moon is rising. Tonight is the welcoming party. Where the pack celebrates new pack members.

The party is now in full swing, I've been hanging out with Hayley and James. It's getting late, near the end of the night of the welcoming party. I decided to go for a run with Hayley, after getting permission from my parents.

Hayley and I are currently behind seperate tree, getting undressed and shifting into our wolves. I finally phased into my white wolf, and came out from behind the tree. I spotted another wolf, and recognised it was Hayley.

Hayley and we took off running, about 20 minutes later I get tackled to the ground.

I've gotten up, and I seen about five rogues surrounding me. I got tackled again, by one of the rogues. He had his mouth around my neck, and wouldn't let go. I mind linked, with Hayley to go get help.

The rogues didnt notice Hayley, she was standing behind a bush. so she ended up taking off, somewhere and then I heard a howl realised it was Hayley. I finally pushed the rogue off me and started to fight him then he sunk into my neck again.

I realised my parents, brothers, Mr Gold and a couple other werewolfs. They were outnumbered. The rogue, the one that had his teeth, in my neck ripped some of my neck to the point where I was on the ground bleeding and I fell unconcious.