Birth Of The Scildan Holder!

AUTHOR P.O.V

It was night time, quite and dark.
The night was so still and quite that you could hear even a pin dropping on the grass.
Then suddenly a woman's scream was heard filled with pain and agony.
A woman in her late twenties was screaming so hard that her voice echoed in the entire mansion.
A woman in her forties who turned out to be a doctor along with some nurses was tending to that woman who was in labour pain.
Yes, she was going to give birth.

The female doctor: Mam please push don't give up we can see the baby's head please bear with the pain a little more!
The woman: No.... I-I can't it's paining too mu-much....aaaaaaahh ( screaming and crying in pain )
The female doctor: No mam please don't give up you can do this just give one last push and it will be over.. please mam for the baby!!

There was an old woman in her late sixties and a man in his early thirties standing outside the room. Both of them were very much distressed and worried.

The old woman: What is going on why is she in so much pain..? (She said being anxious and worried)

The man: This didn't happen when she gave birth to jae joon. I mean she was in pain but not this much I am so scared mother what if something happens to her and our child..? (The man was on the verge of crying)

The old woman: Don't worry son nothing will happen to her or her child. (The woman assured her worried son).

The woman gave one last push with all her strength and then........a baby's cry is heard.

The female doctor: Mam you did it you gave birth to a baby girl congratulations!!!

The woman smiled and felt happy and relieved that her baby girl was born safe and sound.
The baby's cries were heard outside the room and the man couldn't help himself anymore and burst into the room along with his mother. The female doctor and nurses were surprised to see them bursting into the room like that.

The female doctor: Sir I am sorry but you can't be here.

The old woman: He is the husband of the mother and father of that baby let him see them and not to mention i can't wait to see my daughter in law and the baby either!!

The man: Sa rang are you ok do you feel anymore pain anywhere and is our baby ok ??? ( He asked about being worried sick )

The female doctor: Sir your wife and your daughter both are fine both of them are fighters.

The man: Wait what it's a baby girl??? Sa rang did you hear that I am now the father of a daughter!!!! (He hugged her in happiness).

Sa rang: Yes I know god finally listened to your prayers our second child is a girl.

The man's mother was also very happy and delighted.

The old woman: When jae joon hears the news that he has a little sister now he will be so happy. ( The woman said with tears in her eyes)

The man: Mom you are right!! Even I feel like I am top of the world right now. Doctor can I hold the baby now?? ( He said in an excited tone).

The female doctor: Of course sir. ( She gave him the baby after cleaning her).

The man was almost crying and smiling while holding his daughter.
But suddenly his smile disappeared.

The man: Mom why her eyes are suddenly glowing?? (He said in shock)

The old woman: What?? Her eyes are glowing?? ( She asked in astonishment).

Sa rang: Which colour Tyler??

Tyler: huh??

Sa rang: Tyler I asked which colour? ( The woman asked being anxious and impatient)

Tyler: Blue.......( He said in a confused tone).

Sa rang: It can't be......!!( She said being terrified and shocked)

Tyler: what is it Sa rang what's wrong?? Is she powerful and magical just like you and me ??

The old woman: That's impossible!! Your son didn't inherit any kind of magic or power.( She said in a perplexed tone).

Sa rang: She is more powerful than me, you and everybody else in the entire world.( She said calmly).

Tyler: What do you mean??( Tyler asked being worried sick)

Sa rang: Our daughter is a SCILDAN HOLDER!

Tyler: WHAT??

The old woman: It can't be.....the last Scildan Holder was born 6000 years ago and all of a sudden a third Scildan Holder is born and that to she is your daughter???

Sa rang: The world waited 6000 years mother.....for their savior. A ray of light and hope is born. Now the world will see something entirely different.( She said feeling proud and happy).

The old woman: But she will have so many enemies in the future her life will be in danger.( She said feeling worried).

Tyler: It can't be helped can it mother it's her destiny she is the protector of the realms.

The old woman: But who will protect her??

Tyler: I will! I will be the one to protect her from any danger.( He said looking at his daughter and caressing her cheek).Sa rang will you name our daughter it should be you who shall do it.

Sa rang: Give her to me. ( She took the baby from Tyler's hands) from today onwards her name will be Y/N TYLER MIRACLE.( She said calmly looking at her daughter).

And that night THE SCILDAN HOLDER was finally born.

SORRY FOR THIS LONG CHAPTER IT'S MY FIRST TIME WRITING SO I DON'T KNOW HOW GOOD OR BAD I HAVE DONE 😅😅. PLEASE TELL ME IN THE COMMENT SECTION HOW WAS IT. THE UPDATE WILL BE WITHIN TWO DAYS.

Thank you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜