The Beginning!

AUTHOR P.O.V

Y/N was staring at Jimin with her glowing blue coloured eyes which were cold and terrifying.
Soon she walked towards him while swinging her sword shaking off the blood from it.

Jimin: Just hold on a second!!!!......I know I was in the wrong for addressing our master as "former master" and "old hag".( He said backing off and putting both his hands up).

Y/N: You said it again.( She said striding towards him).

Jimin: Can't we just talk it out, PLE-

Suddenly Y/N threw her sword next to Jimin but the distance between them was so narrow that it almost cut Jimin's face and struck the wall so hard that it almost shattered and got stuck on the wall.
Jimin was too stun to speak any further.

Y/N: Sometimes you take your jokes too far Jimin.( She said calmly and went up the valley).

Y/N reached the top of the valley and raised her right hand to which her sword flew back to her. She sheathed her sword and it disappeared.
She then teleported back to the headquarters..............After this Jimin also went to the top of the Valley.

Jade: You ok Jimin??( She asked in a concerned tone).

Jimin: Yeah! Perfectly fine!( He said smiling confidently).

Jade: You should be careful of what you say in front of Y/N when we are on a mission or in the middle of a battle!( She told Jimin with a worried and cautious tone).

Jimin: Seriously, she is always so calm and composed, she rarely gets angry like this.( Jimin said with a wondering tone).

Abigail: But on the battlefield she becomes so serious and cold and not to mention very scary as well. ( She said being a little uneasy).

Melody: When is she not serious!? Even though she smiles and laughs with us sometimes but most of the time we see her in her legendary poker face.( She said with sarcasm).

Jimin: That's her charm stupid!!!...God I love her so much!!( He said in a loving tone and putting his hand on his chest being dramatic).

Melody: Dude you almost died because of her "charm"!!( She said in an annoyed and sarcastic tone).

Jimin: Just shut up Blue head!!( He said with a done expression).

Sienna: Whatever!! Let's go back our job is done here.( She said simply walking away).

Melody: Did we really do anything??(She asked being utterly perplexed).

Jimin laughed outloud.
Earning a pissed off expression from Melody.

Then they all teleported back to their headquarters.......
Soon they saw Y/N walking towards her office.

Abigail: Did you really have to leave us there and come back by yourself??( She asked Y/N putting her left hand around her shoulders).

Y/N: I am sorry I just needed a few minutes alone to calm down.( She apologized to her friends turning around).

Jimin: It's alright we understand!( He said patting her head lovingly).