The Meeting!

AUTHOR P.O.V

Everyone gathered at the great meeting hall to discuss the recent incident.
Y/N sat on her throne and directed everybody else to sit as well on their respective places.

Y/N: As you all are already aware there was bit of a commotion at the Valley of Viridis.The matter was handled pretty fast without any casualties but.......we got an alarming news regarding this.( She said calmly with a calm face to which everyone nodded their heads in understanding).

Seokjin: We accquired the traces of THE TENEBRES HOLDER.( He announced with a serious face).

Everyone looked at each other with confusion and horror.
Seokjin nodded at another handsome man with black hair dragon eyes wearing white outfit.

???: And for that we have to take countermeasures( He said with a straight face and serious tone).

PROTECTOR 1: But how Lord Namjoon??( He asked)

???: We will be going to the Ardor forest to crush some unruly mongrels' heads.( A very handsome man with silver hair amber eyes wearing all silver coat, white shirt and silver pants declared).

Y/N: Hoseok give information of our arrival to our headquarters near Ardor forest immediately( She asked simply to the silver haired and he nodded in agreement).MEETING DISMISSED!!( She declared to which everyone obeyed and left the room except the THE SCILDAN HOLDER, THE SWORD WARRIORS, THE SWORD FIGHTERS AND MASTER SLOANE).

???: So when are we going tonight, tomorrow morning,When??( A young handsome man with red hair brown doe eyes wearing yellow shirt and black jeans asked feeling excited and restless).

Jimin: Calm down Jungkook!( He said smiling a little).

Jungkook: Don't ask me to do things I can't Jimin!!( He said with an annoyed and restless voice). Come on Y/N tell me when are we going??

Y/N: Right now.( She said calmly with a poker face).

All of them departed for Ardor forest located at the east direction near the Valley of Viridis.

On the other hand a very powerful ANNHILATOR was on his way to the Ardor forest as well with his flank.

..............

???: Now what?( A handsome man with long ginger coloured hair cat eyes wearing white buttoned shirt and black pants asked in a lazy tone)

Seokjin: Yoongi we are gonna fight the army of ANNHILATORS!!?( He said in a confused tone).

Yoongi: Oh really?? But I don't see a single soul out here other than us!!!( He said in a mocking tone).

Melody: Calm down Mr. Grumpy why so impatient!?( She sighed and shook her head in frustration).

Yoongi: Really now I left precious sleep to crush some heads but look there is-

Y/N: They are here.( She interrupted him and spoke in a simple tone).

As Y/N said that everybody looked ahead and saw a large number of ANNHILATORS striding towards them.