Promise!

Y/N: You, WHO ARE YOU EXACTLY??

Taehyung: Huh??

Y/N: I mean....you ran away from home and uh...can I ask why?

Taehyung: ......Um....( Taehyung didn't know what to say).

Y/N: If....you don't wanna it's fine. We will just go to our house and call your parents.

Taehyung: No... it's....not that...... it's......just.....I-I ran away from home suddenly and my......parents will be very worried and anxious or may-maybe angry as well so....I am.....just scared. (He said looking down feeling scared and sad).

Y/N: Do your parents hate you?( She asked out of the blue making Taehyung surprised).

Taehyung: Of course they don't my parents and brothers love me a lot.(He said confidently and in one breath looking straight in her eyes).

Y/N: Is that so?? Then let me rephrase my question...do your parents love you too much which you can't handle?? (She asked with a straight face).

Taehyung: What??(He was bewildered but she just looked at him and soon he stated).....I know they love me a lot and I love them as well....but they treat me like something so delicate that could break at the slightest touch!

Y/N: What does that mean? (She asked sitting down beside him).

Taehyung: They always fear something might happen to me one day. They say they believe in me and want me to be someone great in the future...but whenever I look into their eyes I can see the extreme fear hidden behind them....fear for my supernatural powers....my strength and-

Y/N: Wait POWERS, STRENGTH??.....You don't actually mean- Are you a PROTECTOR???? (She interrupted him being surprised).

Taehyung: Yes. (He said simply with a straight face).

Y/N: What's with that!!!!

Taehyung: Huh?? Did I say something wrong? ( He asked being completely clueless).

Y/N: YOU CAN'T GO AROUND SAYING STUFF LIKE THIS TO ANYONE YOU FOOL!!!!!!( She shouted at him being completely baffled).

AUTHOR P.O.V

Sudden realisation hit Taehyung and he remembered that his mother told him not to even utter a word about his powers or anything like that infront of strangers.

Taehyung: Ha..haha..hahaha.... I was just kidding!! I don't have any powers or strength- I-I don't even know what A PROTECTOR is...ha...haha.(He laughed nervously trying to cover up what he said a few minutes ago).

Y/N just stared at him with a poker face.

Y/N: I am A PROTECTOR as well.( She said simply with a straight face).

Taehyung: Oh ok-....WAIT WHAT?????
YOU ARE A PROTECTOR AS WELL??( He said loudly).

Y/N: Calm down will you!!

Taehyung: Woah.......I never imagined I would meet a fellow PROTECTOR here!!(He whispered near her ear).

Y/N: Why??

Taehyung: You see.....I have never set a foot out of my house and the only PROTECTORS I know are my parents and my brothers.( He said looking up to the sky).

Y/N: So you are telling me that you are a sheltered little boy who don't even know what the outer world's like.(She said simply looking ahead).