Anguish!

AUTHOR P.O.V

In the castle named TENEBRES a meeting was being held. Taehyung was sitting on his chair.
Everyone was worried about the upcoming war.
But Jaelyn was not paying attention to any of this, her attention was on someone who was already sitting in front of her in deep thoughts.

Jaelyn: My lord?( She called him).

Taehyung: Hmm?( He responded without opening his eyes, his face was on his left palm).

Jaelyn: You are thinking about her right??..THS SCILDAN HOLDER??( She asked cautiously).

Taehyung looked at her with a straight face. Suddenly A DARK WARRIOR spoke.

??? 1: She was one arrogant lady!! Did you see how she threw her knife towards Jun ho My Lord!!???( He asked in a baffled and furious tone).

??? 2: Surely who does she think she is!!!( He scoffed).

??? 1: That crazy wench!( He said in a mocking tone).

Their conversation was interrupted when both of their tongues were burned suddenly. They screamed in agony and pain. Everyone else looked at Taehyung whose eyes were glowing silver and without even lifting a finger he burned both of them alive.

Jun ho: MY LORD!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!??? THOSE TWO WERE THE DARK WARRIORS!!!!!!(He screamed in surprise).

Taehyung walked out of the room without saying much and directly went to his bedroom followed by Jaelyn. Where everyone else including other THE DARK WARRIORS were horrified to see this.
............................

At the headquarters called THE DRAKON ORGANISATION, Y/N and her friends were in the great hall,
feeling anxious and worried.

Jungkook: Um...so....is a war going to break out now??( He asked cautiously).

Melody: Looks like it.....( She said sighing).

Abigail: Why do we have to resort to war in the first place?? Maybe we can continue this truce that has been set since 6000 years ago??( She said feeling hopeful).

Y/N: For 6000 years no SCILDAN HOLDER, TENEBRES HOLDER, EXTINCTOR, SWORD WARRIOR, DARK WARRIOR AND SWORD FIGHTER was born. So it's obvious for both sides to remain quiet and continue the truce as they had no strong leader.( She spoke calmly).

Yoongi: And to top it all off our side is not even ready for a war!( He said in a frustrated tone).

Seokjin: Then we have to be ready!....We PROTECTORS are far more powerful than we think we are...!( He said in a serious tone).

Jade: You don't really mean....!( She said in a surprised tone).

Namjoon: Yes!We have to level up not only ours but all the PROTECTORS powers and strengths by opening up as many energy gates as we can.( He said in a serious tone).

Yoongi: Dammit..!!! Anything but that!!( He whined).

Y/N: We have to train tomorrow so we should all rest properly tonight considering the amount of strength and energy we spent today.( She spoke with a straight face).