Monster!

AUTHOR P.O.V

It was afternoon and a young beautiful woman with light brown silky hair was sitting on the wooden chair with a blue diamond embedded in its upper design while looking outside the window with her emerald green eyes. She was wearing denim coloured jeggings fit jeans with black coloured hooded sweatshirt and black shoes.
All of a sudden someone bursts into the room......It was a beautiful young woman with red velvety hair and light brown eyes. She was wearing a blue coloured tank top, black fitted jeans, black leather jacket and black wedge heels.

???: Y/N!! WE'VE GOT A PROBLEM!!!(She almost shouted which made Y/N turn her head in her direction)

Y/N: What is it Si?? ( She asked calmly)

Sienna: The thing is- (She was interrupted by someone pushing her inside the room all of a sudden).

???: WE HAVE A GOT A PROBLEM- no BIG PROB- no no that's not it either...WE HAVE GOT A HUGE PROBLEM AT THE VALLEY OF VIRIDIS.(She said shouting very loudly).

It was another young beautiful woman with blonde hair, hazel eyes,wearing a peach coloured floral printed half sleeve crop top and white skinny jeans and square heels.

Sienna: WHAT THE HELL JADE!!! Why did you push me??? HAVE YOU LOST IT??(She yelled at her).

Jade: Oh! Well, you see I was in a hurry and then I saw you standing at the doorway way so.......I had to barge in pushing you aside like that!!(She said simply without paying much attention to her).

Sienna: Why you-

Y/N: Take it down a notch you two. We have got a problem in our hands have you guys forgotten!?( She said calmly).

Jade: Oh that's right! Y/N we have got a huge problem at the-

Y/N: Valley of Viridis. I've already got that part, what else?

Sienna: The barrier there is broken and the monsters residing in that valley have started rampaging.(She said in a worried tone).

Y/N: WHAT??(Her eyes widened a little).

Jade: Yes those ugly green frogs found the weak point of the barrier and broke it! And we don't even know how they did it??

Y/N: We will talk about the 'How' later, we have got some disobedient monsters to slaughter.. let's go.(She said calmly and got out of the room followed by her two comrades/friends).
.......................

Y/N and her friends teleported to the Valley of Viridis and were surprised to see the scene unfolding in front of them.

Jade: Shit! It's a mess down there!!

Sienna: They are dying,useless fools!(She said simply with a straight face).

???: Did you really have to put it like that Si!??(The black haired girl with black eyes, wearing a full sleeve red top with black jeans and black shoes grunted at her).

Sienna: I just said the truth Abi!( She retorted with an annoyed tone).

Abigail: You didn't have to say it like that!( She said getting slightly annoyed as well).