Chapter 8

The next morning I woke up and stretched out my legs hoping to feel the warmth of Harry's body next to me but instead I felt the coolness of the cotton white silky satin sheets.

I sat up in bed and looked around the room. All of these questions were running through my mind. Is he under the bed? What if slender man kidnapped him? What if he was eaten by a dragon? The possibilities were endless.

I was a bit scared as to why he would leave like that. I leaned over the side of the bed to turn on the lamp because the sun hasnt risen yet when I saw a envelope.

What if its the kidnapper who took him and is asking for ransom!? My innerself screamed. I picked up the yellow manila envelope and opened it. There was a sheet of paper decorated with red hearts on it and big bold handwritten cursive letters imprinted on the center of the note.

The note read:

Goodmorning, sleeping beauty!

I hope you slept nicely. Anyways, I left to pick up breakfast. Be home in a few. 

-Harry. xoxo ♡♥

I placed the note back on the nightstand and crawled my way out of bed and over to my drawer.

I pulled out my school clothes and went into the bathroom to wash up. I turned on the shower and stepped in, cringing and wincing from the hot droplets of water touching my skin.

I washed up for a good while. But mostly just standing in the shower and letting the water flow over my head before grabbing the shampoo and scrubbing my scalp.

Then I finished and climbed out. I grabbed my fuschia pink towel as well as my electric lime one and dried off leaving the electric lime one to dry off my hair.

I put my clothes on and combed through my hair laying the towel on my shoulders before doing so. I blow dried my hair and then flat ironed it before braiding my hair into a bun.

Once I finished I heard the front door open and shut. I marched downstairs and met Harry in the kitchen with a kiss. He handed me my plate of food from Waffle House as well as my orange juice.

"Thanks babe." I told Harry, pecking him gently on the cheek. "Welcome. " he cheesed, sitting down next to me at the island.

We said our prayer and dug into our food: 2 waffles, shredded potatoes, bacon, grits and toast along with a cup of orange juice, butter, jelly and syrup. Yummy right!? I know.

When we finished it was time to go to school. In fact we had 30 minutes to spare before class let in. I bolted upstairs grabbed my pair of lime green vans, a pair of socks and my backpack.

On the trip back down the stairs I managed to put on my socks and 1 shoe. Then I stumbled down to the last stair where Harry was waiting and we both climbed in the car, buckled and drove off to school.

Once we reached the school we parked, climbed out, basically ran into the school doors, kissed, went to our lockers, grabbed our books and we still managed to get to class 30 seconds before the bell rang.

Do I really need to go into detail? I don't think so!

School went by in a blur and soon I was at home getting ready for dance while Harry sat and studied for his end of the year exams which were in less than 2 months.

I finished getting dressed and walked out the bathroom and sat next to Harry on the bed which were still surrounded by packed boxes. No, we still haven't moved out yet. In fact we were doing that this weekend.

I began to play with Harry's waves of hair. Raking my hands through it and twisting it between my fingers. I could practically tell that Harry was stressed out because he was sweating and concentrating really hard.

I didnt say a word. I knew exactly what he needed. I climbed behind Harry and placed my hands on either side of his tensed shoulders and began to rub deep circles into them.

"You know me so well." he sighed and his muscles began to relax. I made him lie down and take off his shirt then I started to karate chop his back and massage it too.

Once I finished Harry wasn't so stressed out and it was almost time for dance. "I'm about to go." I told Harry as he stood up. "Alright see you later." he stated wrapping his hands around my waist and pecking my plump, not-even-full, lips. "See you later." I mumbled against Harry's full, ever-so-plump, kissable, lips.

I grabbed my dance bag and walked down the stairs with Harry following closely behind. Harry stood at the doorframe as I climbed into my car.

He blew me a kiss and waved and I returned the favor mouthing 'I love you.' he mouthed it back and watched as I started the car and roared down the street.