Chapter 19

A Few Minutes Later..

"You are truly the most amazing person i will ever meet. Ever. I have absolutely no idea where I would be without you. Probably somewhere crushing girl's hearts live I've done in the past. I'm more than happy that youve came into my life. Youve changed me for the better good. Youve made me a better man. A more responsible, caring, loving man. Theres no words that could explain how ecstatic I am to be the guy you would like to marry, to be the guy you would want to have children with and to be the guy our children can look up to. I can't ever thank you enough." Harry poured out to me.

I was.. speechless. This guy just poured his heart out to me. I could not form any words at this point. I just stared deeply into Harry's eyes that were glistening with unshed tears. This is definitely the man I wanted to marry. No. I was gonna marry this incredible man. I'm madly, truly, deeply, inlove with Harry Waltsgott. And no one or thing will ever chsnge that from this point forward. I'm not letting anyone or anything between us, not even Celeste. For all I care she can go dig a deep hole, fall into it, and die. Thats exactly how I felt.

"Harry..." I whisper, sitting up, and crushing him in a hug, surely he couldn't breath. He take my breath away, ill take his breath away even though its not in the same way. (Not saying I was gonna murder Harry or anything.)

"I love you so much, Harry." I say into Harry's shoulder.

"I love you even more baby." Harry sniffed. Wait a second.

I pulled back slightly to look at Harry's face. Was he really crying?

"Is my big bad wolf crying?" I cooed, pinching Harry's wet cheeks.

"Yes, the big bad wolf is crying." Harry blushed a deep shade of red as he chuckled. I joined in on the laughter a few seconds later.

Harry smiled before leaning in to place a kiss on my lips. I pulled away a few seconds later, grabbing his cheeks so I could place a kiss on his right cheek then left, on his forehead, the tip of his nose, both of his ears, and his bottom lip.

~●~

Harry's P.O.V.

My face lit up in delight as she placed kisses on my right and left cheek, my forehead and the tip of my nose and finally my lip. The bottom lip of course.

I returned the favor, but instead of kissing her cheeks I kissed the place on her neck, right below her ear, causing a giggle to suppress from her lips. I only laughed in response.

"Baby are you tired?" I asked as she let out a loud yawn. She nodded her head before climbing under the covers. I followed her actions, as I lightly grabbed her waist and cuddled into her backside.

Our legs tangled underneath the covers. I placed a kiss on her shoulder, "Night baby." She mumbled something barely above a whisper before her eyes closed and a light snore fell from her lips. I sighed, watching her shoulders rise and fall with each breath she took.

*********************************************************

The next morning. 

Harry's POV

I slid out of bed and walked into the bathroom to take a brief shower, before making Breia breakfast. I knew thats what she would need because she had a long day ahead of her. Visiting her mom in the hospital and 6 hours of dancing really took a lot of energy.

I stripped down and stepped into the steaming water. I washed my hair and cleansed myself with Axe before stepping out. I pulled on my Calvin Klein boxers and a pair of basketball shorts,  then brushed my teeth.

I tiptoed out of the bathroom and stood in the doorway of our bedroom. Breia lay tangled in the covers, still sleeping. I hurried downstairs, knowing she would wake up in about 45 minutes.

I began cooking breakfast. Fresh blueberry pancakes and smoked maplewood bacon with a glass of orange juice.

After finishing breakfast, I placed two plates on the table,  2 cups of orange juice and a set of forks on each plate of pancakes.

Soon enough, Breia drifted downstairs in my old sweatshirt and a pair of white skinny jeans. Her hair was pinned up in a loose bun with loose strands sticking out in different places.

She walked over and stood infront of me, a cute smile on her face. Her arms hung loosely around my neck, I leaned in and placed a tender kiss to her lips. "Goodmorning Princess."

"Morning poobear."

I pulled out her chair at the table then walked around to sit in mine. We said our prayers, before digging in our stacks of pancakes.

"I'm so full." I slurred finishing off the last of my orange juice. "That was delicious Harry. Thankyou." I heard from across the table. I only smiled in response. "Welcome."I grumbled.

She stood up from her chair and walked over to me so she could get my plate. When she leaned over me, I grabbed her and sat her in my lap so she was facing me. "What?" she asked, a innocent smile danced on her plump lips. "I just want to hold you. Is that okay?" I told her even though it was cheesy.

"Uh...erm.. sure I guess." she said, her eyebrow arched in confusion. I lightly laughed. She was so innocent at times.

I buried my head in her chest and she lightly laughed, raking her fingers through my messy damp hair. The action causing a quiet moan to escape my parted lips, I pulled her closer. I didnt want any space between us,nothing keeping her from me.

She placed a kiss to the top of my head, one hand stroking my hair the other caressing my cheek. I leaned forward, grazing my tongue over her neck before grazing the piece of skin with my teeth. I watched closely as goosebumps sprouted across her perfect skin.

"Harry..." she whimpered as I found her sweet spot. Licking and nipping at her skin, her head flew back as I sucked even harder, harshier. Everyone's gonna know she's mine. And I mean everyone.

My hands groped her bum, squeezing. My name fell from her parted lips, once again. Her eyes squeezed tightly shut as I drove her insane.

Satisfied, I pulled back admiring the purple bruise already forming on her neck. I leaned in and kissed the hickey and she hissed. "Youre mine. And everyone knows it." I whispered in her ear.

**********************

Breia kissed my lips, as she headed for the front door. "I love you, Harry!" she called. "I love you too baby. Have a great day at dance!" I shouted back as she opened the front door. Before she left I kissed her once again and she was off to dance.

6 hours without my baby, sigh.

Wooo! Another chapter!

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!