Chapter 23

Breia's POV

I took my position on the floor as the song started. The lyrics came and I immediately started to dance. Twisting and turning, as I put all my emotions into this one song that explained me so perfectly. I felt every single word from the roots of my hair down to my feet.

My hair fanned out around my face as I elevated to the balls of my feet and began my chaine's across the floor then ball changed up into my firebird leap. I collapsed to the floor after rolling out and doing some pirouettes before the song finally ended.

"Great improv, Breia!" my lyrical teacher, Kylie, commented as I finished my lyrical solo I would perform at next month's competition. A smile made its way onto my face as I sat down next to Milana since Layla wasn't here again today. Speaking of Layla, today was the 3rd time she hasnt been to dance this week and I've called and texted her about 3 trillion times yet she still hasnt responded. I guess ill have to make a trip over there today.

Meanwhile, Im still sitting here next to Milana. And you're probably wondering what she looks like. She has long chocolate brown hair that cascaded past her shoulders and down to her waist that framed her chubby crimson red face sprinkled with tiny freckles. Compared to me, shes very short with gray eyes and a button nose.

"Hey Millie." I grinned, pulling out a granola bar from my dance bag and a bag of chips and my bottled water. Milana's eyes nearly bugged out of her head as I bit into my granola bar. "What?" I asked, my mouth full of food.

"Youre seriously gonna eat all of that?" she pointed towards the food in my lap.

"Yeah, why?" I snapped, getting annoyed.

"Youre gonna be big as a house!" she giggled. What's funny?!

"Look here Milana, if youre gonna sit here and judge everything I do or should I say, eat you can get up and leave. I already have enough on my plate and I dont need you adding on stupid ass remarks. This is my body and I'll do anything I want because the last time I recalled, I'm the one taking care of it and controlling it. So, anything else you have to say concerning what I eat you can keep the bullshit to yourself because I do not want to hear it!" By the time I finished my rambling the whole class was staring, mouth agape, "What the hell yall looking at?!" I yelled causing them to turn around and finish what they were doing. 

Now for Milana, she just say there looking like she'd just seen an alien from Mars. I smirked to myself, proud that I'd gotten my point across. I finished up my granola bar and bag of chips then gulped half of my water bottle before standing up, dusting off the crumbs and picking up my dance bag, heading for the girl's room to change for my next class.

After changing into my black leotard and tights I slipped on my ballet shoes and headed for the studio for 2 hours of ballet class. As soon as I entered, I took my place at the barre to began stretching then finally my ballet teacher entered.

"Okay everyone take their places and we'll begin from second position." Mrs. Kowalski ordered. Everyone scrambled to their positions on the floor and I took my position in the farthest left to the back and got in 2nd position before beginning my posse', releve', pirouettes, etc.

2 hours later...

I nearly collapsed as I stumbled through the door. I placed my belongings onto the counter and made my way upstairs to the bathroom, peeling off my dance clothes along the way. By time I entered the bathroom I was nearly butt naked. The only article of clothing that clung to my sweaty clammy skin being my bra and underwear. I turned on the shower head quickly stepping into the steaming water for a well needed cleaning.

When I finished, not one speck of dirt was visible on my skin, the only thing lingered there was the sweet smell of my body wash. I pulled on one of Harry's old football jerseys and a pair of spandex before lingering down the stairs and into the kitchen. I was soooo hungry.

I opened the fridge and pulled out last night's dinner about to pop it in the microwave until I was swiftly turned around. The unknown presence gently pulled me back into their chest, snaking their arms around my waist and burying their head into my neck. I lightly placed my hands over the unknown's arms and gripped their wrists so that I could intertwine our fingers. By the touch of their fingertips, how soft and calloused they were I knew who they belonged to.

Soft lips brush against my ear as he spoke, "What are you doing up this late? Are you hungry baby?" I nodded my head, as if on point my stomach began growling. "Well lets get you something to eat, yeah?" he whisper hoarsely in my ear, letting go of my waist, he made his way to the refrigerator and stood there. As for me, I climbed onto the granite counter and sat there with my legs hanging off the edge swaying back and forth, watching Harry ravish the refrigerator in a panicked manner.

After practically destroying all the contents in the fridge, Harry appeared in front of me with a bowl of what looked like, some kind of pasta. I groaned at just the smell of the intoxicating food that was soon to be ravished in a pig-like manner by an extremely hungry dancer who hadn't eaten in hours.

"Ohmygosh, Harry that was sooo good." I moaned, placing the clean bowl in the sink. "I'm glad you liked it. Now lets get you to the bed. You look like a dying horse." Harry chuckled grabbing my thighs and picking me up so that he could carry me to bed. Out of instinct, I swung my legs round his torso and tangled my fingers in his scalp causing a small moan to escape his plump lips making me giggle.

He carried me up the stairs and into our shared bedroom, laying me gently under the duvet. He tapped the light switch causing the room to fall into darkness then got in bed next to me. He lightly pecked my head as I cuddled into his chest, placing my leg over his waist as he laid on his side watching me. His cold fingertips traced circles on the exposed skin above my spandex that was once covered by the loose material of his jersey. The soft gesture causing my eyelids to flutter and soon after, droop until I was fast asleep in the arms of my lover.