Chapter 27

*Quick Authors Note*

I really dont know what happened to the other part of my previous chapter. There was supposed to be a whole other part but apparently some kind of way it got deleted so I'll have to try and remember what I wrote before it got deleted. Soo...here goes nothing!

-Harry's POV-

I could see her lips moving but no sound came out. She looked at me with sorrowful eyes and I immediately wanted to break down right then and there. It hurted me seeing her upset like this, even though I had no clue what was going on.

"Baby talk to me. You gotta talk to me. Say something. Tell me what's going on." I whispered trying to give her some kind of motivation.

"Harry,"

"Yeah?"

"Layla....She-she's gone. Someone took her Harry!" Breia screamed, tears escaping her eyes.

"Huh? What?" I didnt believe her. No, I couldn't believe her.

"Layla hasn't went anywhere. Stop talking nonsense." I told her, taking a seat at the dining room table.

"She has! Harry, she has! Someone took her!" Breia began yelling.

"Just take a seat while I go make some tea. You're just having a bad dream or something." I got up from my chair and maid my way to the stove to boil a kettle of water.

"Harry why won't you listen to me! Layla is gone. G-O-N-E GONE! Someone kidnapped her and that person on the phone was not Layla or Noah. Didnt sound even close to Noah, let alone Layla!" She screamed at the top of her lungs and I finally snapped back to reality to realize this was no joke, no game. This was real. This was happening. Right here. Right now.

Layla was gone. G-O-N-E. Gone.