Rick

He always made sure to stay a good distance away, far enough to look like an unsuspecting guy just walking home from work, but close enough to be able to see his beautiful girl, her black hair blowing fiercely in the wind. Close enough to see her lean into her friends and close enough to see her full, dark lips curve upward into a delicate smile. They all stopped at a small house at the end of the street, he watched intently as her friends waved goodbye, then frowned as her face dropped, it was his least favorite part of the day. Watching his darling girl interact with her evil bitch of a mother. He wasn't even sure if the woman who had raised her could be considered a mother, even a parental figure of any sort. He'd never heard Charlie call her the M word, she'd only ever addressed her by her first name. Distancing herself from that maternal title helped her cope with the sad reality. The reality that her mother never truly cared all that much for her. Rick's heart squeezed uncomfortably in his chest as he walked closer to the neglected house, vines grew around the walls and windows, unchecked. What little of the walls he could see were covered with cheap faded paint. With as much stealth and grace as he could muster, he sped towards the back of the house, waiting at a large bay window. That window was the most important part of the house to Rick. It provided him complete access to his love, and he didn't think he'd ever been more grateful to an inanimate object, a simple part of a building.

He was at the side of the window now, waiting for his girl to come storming into her room. Rick pressed his ear against the house, listening carefully.

He heard a door slam and muffled voices coming from the room.

"Can you stop being such a brat? God, after everything I do for your lazy ass, you can't even do me one simple favor," the womans' voice was shrill, every word that came out sounded wrong, the pacing, the anxiousness building up in each syllable.

"Why would I watch that little shit? Huh? So you can go get fucked up and suck Jake's dick?" Even though her voice was faint, he still felt the hairs on his arm raise at the melodic sound. Rick flinched as he heard skin hitting skin, and he jumped from the wall, looking through the window at the scene, still making sure to stay close enough to the side so he wasn't visible from the inside of the room. Charlie was holding her perfect face, her eyes looked empty, hopeless.

"Well, if that's how you're going to be then fine. Stay in your room, you little bitch," Rick watched as her mother screamed in his innocent girl's face, he cringed as he saw spit flying from the ugly witch's mouth and onto the precious girl. He wanted nothing more than to storm into the house and gut the filthy whore. He had fantasized about that exact moment plenty of times, and he was positive that one day he would be sure to make it a reality. He would make her regret ever taking such a radiant and kind soul for granted. Of course he wasn't a parent himself, but if he had a child as wonderful as his little Charlie he would spend every day doting on them. Unfortunately, life was so unfair, especially to good people. But that was his mission in life, his purpose. To give his wonderful girl the loving home she never had, he would spend every second of every day tending to her needs. He would show her how loved she truly was, Rick would spend his time making sure she knew how important she was to him.

Charlie still stood there, the left side of her perfect face was slowly turning from pink to a deeper shade of red. It angered him immensely, all of it did. The fact that she lived in that awful house with that slut of a woman. The fact that he couldn't come into her room and hold her and comfort her and whisper sweet things into her ear until she fell asleep in his arms. He stayed deathly still as he watched her slowly remove her clothes, peeling them from her small body. His breathing became erratic, his hands rapidly grabbing at his pockets, searching for his phone. Rick fumbled with the small device, swiftly opening the camera app and snapping a few blurry pictures. He took a few deep breaths to calm his shaking, hoping to get a few more quality images. Rick felt like a lovesick schoolboy watching her, her breasts bouncing as she removed her shirt, he noticed her areolas slowly hardening as they came in contact with the cool air. It immediately caused his dick to harden. He felt as if he might come just from the sight of her pulling her little black panties down, revealing her divine body in its naked form.