Friendship bracelet!!

***Taylor's pov***
Its a few hours after my show in Kansas city for night 2 and the crowd was electric tonight and I had an amazing show. I am sat in my dressing room as I hear a knock on the door, I know it's Tree right away so I told her to come in.

***convo***
Tree: Hi Tay, you okay, tonight was amazing only good things to be said about tonight
Taylor: Thats really good and I'm amazing, I loved tonight so much I had a great time
Tree: Thats all that matters
Taylor: Any updates for me before I go back to the hotel and go to sleep
Tree: Yes someone called Travis Kelce from the KC chiefs was in a suit and wondering if there was anyway to meet you beofre or after the show but I told him that you have to save your voice so you can't meet anyone. He seamed very understanding.
Taylor: Thats okay then, who is his publist maybe we can reach out to them and plan some sort of meeting or something or invite him to a party of mine.
Tree: That's a great idea Taylor I will reach out later and come up with a plan and I will send it over to you before tomorrow morning, you need to go and get some sleep its been a long weekend and you are travelling this week.
Taylor: Yeh you're right, alright Tree goodnight and thank you, talk to you tomorrow.
***end of convo***

I finish getting dress in my dressing room back stage at Arrowhead stadium and get in the car and go back to my hotel. It's about 1am by time I have had a shower, washed my hair and gotten ready for bed, I'm still not tired and can't get to sleep so I decide to go on my phone and have a look at some of the messages that I have received since before my show. I have the odd message from my friends who were either at the show or they had seen some videos of it saying how amazing it was. As I was looking through my messages on instagram, I came across a message from an account called @killatrav, when I look at the message I see a message that reads.

Travis: Hi Taylor, I don't think you know who I am but I was at your show tonight and just wanted to tell you that I thought it was amazing.
As I looked at my screen I was contemplating answering him, or even accepting his message request as I didn't follow him. I was hovering my hand over the accept message button and accidentally click it so I may as well message him now as he can now see when i'm active and if i have seen the message.

Taylor: Hi Travis, I do indeed know who you are especially after your Super Bowl win, but my family are life long eagles fans so we are big fans of your brothers and we know you through that. Thank you so much for taking the time to message me it means a lot. I heard that you wanted to talk to me after the show but due to having to save my voice I can't have anyone come and visit me before or after.

I sent the message not expecting a reply that night as it was really late and normally people aren't awake at this time of the night.

Travis: Hey, wow I didn't expect a message at all it's nice to be talking to you, it doesn't feel real. I wanted to see you after the show to give you a friendship bracelet that i made you, I would still love to give you the bracelet at some point if you're not too busy. I live in KC about 10 mins away from the stadium, if you wanted to arrange a meeting with me.
Taylor: I would love to meet up I have the next 2 days here in KC before I fly onto Denver for the shows there next weekend.
Travis: Perfect do you wanna meet tomorrow, while technically today at mine and we can have lunch or something.
Taylor: That would be amazing, what time do you want me to get to yours for and I will let my team know.
Travis: 1pm?
Taylor: Perfect, I will see you then.
Travis: See you in like 10 hours 😂
Taylor: Fuck is it that late already, I'm going to sleep now so see you in a few hours

With that I put my phone down and stared blankly at the ceiling just waiting to get to sleep, not being able to just thinking about seeing Travis, I have always thought he was hot and knew who he was not only because of his brother he has rightly made his own place in football and he has worked hard for everything he does, I have admired his work and perseverance for a while and now I was going to his house so he could give me a friendship bracelet of all things.

********************************
Hi guys, my name is Lesley and I have been a swiftie for a long time now and decided to start writing a story about Tay and Trav, I hope you enjoy this book, any suggestion on what you think should happen or anything I could do to improve is all welcome.