The first night (mature)

***Taylor's pov***

All I can think about is the burning sensation that I can feel deep in my stomach, I am blissfully aware of the fact that Travis is very close to my ass right now which has very little clothing covering it I can also tell by the way his breathing has changed that he has noticed what I am trying to do to him right now and I can also tell that it is working.

Travis: Tay, I want to do something to you right now, but if you don't want to just tell me, no matter what and we will stop immediately okay, no matter what.
Taylor: Of course you can tell me anything, all I want is for you be honest with me.
Travis: You are really turning me on, and I would love it if we could continue this but again if you don't want to then that is completely okay.
Taylor: I would love to continue this, maybe you could give me a tour of the house.
Travis: What do you wanna see first?
Taylor: Hmm, how about you show me your office
Travis: Come on then, follow me

I followed travis holding his hand, all I wanted to do was rip his clothes off and fuck him right there and then but I also wanted our first time together to be a good one, even if I haven't known him that long I really like him and I think we work really well together. We walked into the office and I looked around, I looked at the desk with only a few piles of paper on.

***No ones pov***

Travis looked at Taylor and watched her every move as she looked around the room and then turned to look at him, her eyes were sparkling with lust. As they walked to each other all they could think about was the tension in the room.

Travis pushed Taylor against the wall pinning her arms above her head.

***Taylor's pov***

I moaned quietly under my breathe when I felt my back hit the wall, the feel of Travis leaning up against me made a pit build up in my stomach, the arousal that I felt was out of this world, I have never wanted someone more than in the very moment. I moved my hands to the bottom of my shirt to try and pull it over my head but Travis stopped me and replaced my hand with his before slowly pulling my top over my head. I had a black lace bra on which did not leave much if anything to the imagination.

Travis: Fuck Tay, you look fucking sexy like this
Taylor: Ahh, fuck Trav, I need you

After I said this Trav started kissing me with such urgency until neither of us could breathe. He started to kiss down my chin and then onto my neck before starting to suck on my pulse point which is only making me want him more. After giving me what I am sure will be a hickey he moved down to my collar bone and then onto my breast where he started teasing my nipples through my bra.

Taylor: Please baby, take it off, I need you

He did as I asked and took my bra off in one very quick movement before continuing to suck on my boobs. I started to move my hands under his t-shirt before very quickly pulling it over his head, I could feel his dick pressing against my thigh and it was only making me more turned on by the second and I could tell that he was huge, definitely the biggest I have ever seen. I moved my hand down to his trousers and started to undo them while checking with his that he was okay with me doing this. I slowly dropped to me knees and kiss my way down his legs as I pulled down with trousers then followed by his underwear, the second that I let his dick free of the constricting fabric it sprung out and hit me in the face, this made a very audible moan comes out of both his and my mouths.

I start to kiss around where he needs me most and I can tell that it is driving me crazy which is in turn driving me crazy too, I love teasing him already. All of a sudden I feel Travis pull me up so I am now stood up again with my back pressed against the wall, I can feel his whole package pressed against my inner thigh so close to where I need him.

Taylor: Travis please I need you now
Travis: What do you need, tell me
Taylor: I need you to fuck me hard and good
Travis: Fuck Tay, you make me feel so good, promise me that if it starts to hurt you tell me okay?
Taylor: Yes Trav, i'll tell you but I need you right now or I'm going to cum without you even touching me

Travis pulled my skirt up enough and pulled down my black thong which matched my bra before pushing one of his massive fingers into my very wet centre. This caused me to lean my head back against the wall giving Travis the perfect space to kiss my neck again. After a few moments of him pumping and I was about to cum.

Taylor: I'M GOING TO CUM, FUCK AHH FUCK

I came all over his hand, he then slowly started to push his dick inside me and fuck he is big, 100% the biggest I have ever taken by a lot but fuck it felt really good

Taylor: Fuck Trav you feel so good, keep going
Travis: You feel so fucking tight Tay, fuck it feels electric

After he started slowly pumping into me all of the pain that I did have vanished and all I felt was butterflies. It didn't take long for Travis to feel like he was going to explode, I felt like i was about to cum again too. I started to tighten around him and I could see that it was affecting him.

Travis: Fuck Tay you are so tight, I'm gonna cum, fuck
Taylor: Im so close, you feel so good right now, ahhh fuck me shit
Travis: Taylor fuck

Me and Travis hit out high at the same time still stood there against the wall, we slowly sink to the floor in pure bliss.