What happens after? (mature)

It is the morning after and I have just woken up, I can still see Taylor led with her body wrapped around mine, it feels like an absolute day dream. I don't want to move, I just want to stay here for as long as possible but looking over at the clock on the bedside table I realise that I have to get up soon as I have something planned for us today.

I slowly start to rub her shoulder which causes her to stir, as she rolls over a bit I get a reminder that neither me or her have an clothes on due to last nights activities, I am still unaware of what all this means but I know that I am not letting her go without a fight, I have a feeling that I have never felt before, I would do anything for this girl and I want to shout it from the roof tops for the world to hear no matter how much of an ass I would make of my self.

Taylor: Travis, what time is it?
Travis: Good morning beautiful, its about 10:30, i have just woken up myself but I may have planned a little thing for us to do at 12 so we need to get up soon
Taylor: Aww, thank you for doing that
Travis: No problem darling, how are you feeling
Taylor: I am feeling fucking amazing, I might be a tiny bit sore but last night was so fucking worth it
Travis: I am glad, you should have told me if it was hurting though, as the last thing I want to do is cause you any pain, I'm sorry Taylor
Taylor: Travis, everything about last night was perfect, I have never felt like that in my whole life, don't get me wrong I have always been a fan of sex but last night was just everything. It didn't hurt at the time, I promise and I will be okay by tonight don't worry.
Travis: Baby, last night was perfect for me too, like I didn't think that amount of pleasure was even possible, you are so sexy and beautiful inside and out.

I gave Taylor a big passionate kiss and then proceeded to to roll out of bed as much as I don't want to

Travis: Im going for a shower okay baby, I wont be long is there anything you need
Taylor: No I'm okay babe, I need a shower too but I will have one in a minute as I don't want to get out bed yet
Travis: Okay babe, if your need to come in you can I don't mind okay
Taylor: Okay Trav, see you in a minute

***Taylor's pov***
Travis has been in the shower for about 10 minutes when I hear a loud bang, i am really worries so I very quickly get out of bed and run into the bathroom to make sure he is okay. When I walk in a see him led on the floor with his towel fallen off laughing his ass of

Taylor: OMG Trav are you okay, that sounds like it hurt
Travis: yeh I am okay, I just slipped which I though was funny, I am sorry I didn't mean to scare you I promise I am okay

I help pull him up, which causes our naked bodies to be pulled together which made his body react instantly but I felt like teasing him a little bit so I walk straight past him and into the shower myself, I could feel his eyes looking up and down my body while I shower and put on a small show for him. About 15 minutes later after I have washed my hair and body and shaved all over I am ready to get out. The moment I step out I see Travis stood facing the mirror and it is very clear exactly what I have just done to him. I walk over to him and dangle my arms around his waist.

Travis: Ohh fuck baby, what are you trying to do to me
Taylor: What do you mean, I was just having a shower that's all
Travis: Hmm sure

I turn him around and sink to my knees in front of his and I look up to him just to gage his reaction, he nodded at me so I took his already rock hard dick in my mouth bobbing my head up and down as fast as possible as I am very aware of the time that we have before we both have the leave which really isn't that long at all.

Travis: Fuck, TAYLOR FUCKKK
Taylor: Mmmm, do you like this Trav
Travis: I;m so fucking close, don't stop
Taylor: I want your cum in my mouth, let me taste you

This led him to explode right into the back of my throat causing me to moan. I swallowed his whole load in one gulp.

***an hour later***
Travis and I are dressed and ready to leave, I still have no idea where we are going or what we are doing all I know is that Travis told me to wear something casual so I have gone with a pink crop top and some denim shorts and I have left my hair natural but put it into a claw clip and I have put on some very light makeup. Travis has gone with black athletic shorts and a colourful bottom up pink and white shoes, we have both gone with white trainers.

Taylor: Baby, are you going to tell me where we are going yet
Travis: Nope not yet baby, you can see when we get there

Travis walks around the car and opens the door for me, this is something that I am really not used to, no one has ever done this for me before, this made a flutter appear in my stomach. He walks round to the drivers side and he gets in. We have my security follow us in a car behind. As soon as Travis gets in the car I feel his hand go onto my thigh, not too high up that he was teasing me but high enough that it was making me feel something special.