Offical (mature)

***Taylor's pov***
We have just gotten out of the car at what looks like a random parking lot in the middle of nowhere where, I have no idea where i am but I am looking forward to it. I look over at Travis who is talking to my security, I am guessing that he is discussing where we are and what he is planning on doing.

Travis: Tay, you ready?
Taylor: Yeh baby, I am ready. Where are we?
Travis: We are here babe
Taylor: Yeh but where is here?
Travis: You will find out in a minute but first of all we have to walk up that hill

He points to this big looking hill right next to the parking lot that has a private property sign on it so I am hoping that he either knows the person who owns it or he has rented it out for the day. I decide to trust him and we begin to walk up this hill, I can feel my heart beating fast in my chest, this is a different type of cardio compared to what i am used to. Travis seems completely unfazed by walking up this hill which is weird as normally I can walk further than he can from convocations we had about what we do individually in a day.

***10 minutes later***

We have just made it up the hill and I am so taken away by what I see, there is this house all on its own, it was perfect. Looking around more I can see a picnic laid on the ground by the house

Taylor: Oh baby, you didn't have to plan all of this for me.
Travis: I wanted to, you deserve all of this and more, so much more
Taylor: I don't even know what to say this is the nicest thing that anyone has ever done for me
Travis: You don't need to say anything, let just go and enjoy it and have a good day

We did exactly that I am still holding hands with Travis ever since the bottom of the hill, he walks me over the where the picnic is and we sit down, we start talking about life, out favourite things, what we love to do, what we would be doing if we weren't lucky enough ot do what we do and what we want for the future.

Travis: Taylor, I know that you have to leave to go back to New York in a few hours and I don't think I could forgive my self if I didn't ask, Taylor Alison Swift, will you be my girlfriend?

Taylor: Yes, of course I would love to be your girlfriend, as long as you known what comes along with you being my boyfriend, it's not easy and it is upsetting. People will try to degrade you and everything you have worked hard towards by just referring to you as my boyfriend and there will be paparazzi everywhere you go some might be nice but more than likely they wont be and for the rest of your life people will always bring me up in interviews or convocations and all you family will be hounded. I hate to sound all negative but it is just the reality which I hate and I have very little control over. I will obviously do everything I can but I can't stop everything as much as I want to.

Travis: Taylor, I want to be with you no matter what, I will do anything for you and for us, I can't even imagine what it will be like but no matter what gets thrown my way I will answer with grace and pride I will also do my best to smile in all the pictures or even make funny faces. I want you Taylor Swift and everything that comes along with that, I promise you can't get rid of me easily so it will take more than paparazzi and crazy interviewers to scare me away.

Taylor: Okay then boyfriend, show me you mean it

After I said that Travis leaned over to me and kissed me with all of the passion that he could muster up, I move my hands up to come around his neck before he slides his hands down to my waist. We continue kissing for a few minutes before we separated due to a loud commotion coming from the bottom of the hill this is when we realises that even though no one could see us we are still in public so this isn't the best place when not trying to hard launch a relationship to start getting handset with each other.

Taylor: Hmm baby, that feels good but we are in public and I have to be on a plane very soon so I don't think starting something that we can't finish is a good idea.
Travis: You have a point but I like starting this, I don't want to ever let go of you
Taylor: me either, I love what we have going on here and believe me I would love to rip all of those clothes off you and fuck your right here because I am so horny for you but we can't.
Travis: Fuck, just you saying that is making me hard, fuck Tay, please I need you
Taylor: Can we go inside the house
Travis: Yeh I have rented out the whole thing

I stand up and walk into the house and I know Travis is watching my ass as I walk so I purposely sway it side to side as much as I can.

Travis: Fuck Tay, take you clothes of and get on the bed
Taylor: I need you in me now Trav, FUCKKKK

I take all of my clothes off as fast as I can manage before sitting down on the bed watching Travis shut all the curtains and make sure the doors are locked so no one can walk in. He starts to walk over to me and I can already see his hard cock standing up, it makes me want him even more.

Taylor: Travis I need you please don't tease me, I am so wet
Travis: Hmmm, fuck Tay, I need you too

Travis rams himself into me with so much force that I feel like I am going to break, I have never felt this much pleasure in my life, it doesn't take more than a couple of minutes before I cum and Travis is only seconds behind me, he pulls out and explodes all over my stomach.