Chapter 14

I freeze, not knowing what to do. The shadow comes closer, and six intimidating gazes could crush me. Fear is filing my body as thausends of questions is racing in my mind.

Is that Seven? Are they working together? Are they gonna kidnap me?

All of a sudden, a hand grabs my shoulder, and I look startled behind me. A guy with a hood and his face half covered with a black cloak.

Seven...

Six's face changes as soon as he sees Seven behind me. But that serious glint in his eyes quickly replaces with a teasing smile. "You never told me you made a new friend, little lamb," he says. "He isn't..." I feel like I'm choking in my own words.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Seven, with his hands in his pocket. I can feel his smile. He isn't tense. It's like two friends meeting up like usual. "And what's your name?", asks Six and takes a few steps closer to Seven. "Or should I say... number?"
My eyes widen, but Six doesn't seem to notice.

Do they know each other, or are they genuinely this way?

"Seven," replies Seven. They shake each other's hands. "I know a killer when I see one," continues Six with a smirk on his face. "However... I would like to chitchat but I have someone important to take care of." Six grabs my wrist, quite harshly, and takes me with him.

My heart is beating in my throat, I can't think clearly as I and Six take a walk. We're now in the park. Six still hold my wrist tightly and a smirk on his face. "Where are you taking me?"I dare to ask. "Nowhere you know, my sweet little lamb. You're not afraid, are you?" I don't reply and look forward.
Soon, the faces of the others come to mind.

Hener... Jace... Lucas... Aston, someone just get me out of here!

"Ah, there you are!" Six's loud voice snaps me out of my thoughts. I stop walking, and it's like hope slapped me in the face and runs of laughing.
Jaimy leans against a tree, his brown hair a bit over his face and his hands in the pockets of his usual pants.
I can image Brody working together, but Jaimy... somewhere I hoped he also chose the path of his own.

Jaimy looks down at me, no emotion at all. "Jaimy...", his name rolls of my tongue. A tear tries to escape from my eye, but I won't let it. Push back the shock and accept as how it is. "Y-you're working together?"
"I wouldn't say it like that..."says Six. He wants to continue bur Jaimy interups him. "I just benefit from the results."
With that, Jaimy looks at me. I'm not really getting what he means, but something tells me that I'm about to find out sooner than I intend.
.

.

.
[A few months earlier]

"It's going to work, one. My plan has been working from the very start. We'll make (name) remember, remember us, and our time together, "said Six. "It's going to be just like the old times but then in our world, and she won't be doing anything about it."
Jaimy looked at Six. He glanced back at the building. Now (name) wasn't there, but when she was in school he would sneak out, even if it was against his promise. "She can't even if we wanted to. I rather starts over, " replied Jaimy. "You're kidding, right?"said Six. He raised his eyebrow and looked at him with disbelief. "You know very well that I can do it on my own. I'm giving you an opportunity. As much as I like to have (name) for myself, I know you like her too." Jaimys expression changed a bit. He looked at the dirty ground of the forest. "You would betray me in the end. You're not a sharing person," he said. "And you wouldn't?"chuckled Six. "Every one of us would like to kill for her. Why does that make you different from me?"

"I guess it doesn't..."

With that, Jaimy walked back inside the building. She would soon find out who Six is. She doesn't even know he isn't in a cell. He didn't know why she wouldn't look for him, but he couldn't blame (name) since she didn't remember a thing. But Six' plan was next level, too insane even for his doing. Besides, Jaimy would rather make new memories than create such a big risk that (name) might die. He would do anything to make her fall in love, if she doesn't love him, he'll make sure he makes her love him. That's what Jaimy promised to himself.

And he doesn't break promises...

[Present]

Me and Jaimy are alone. Suddenly, Six left mysteriously and left us alone. "I thought everyone splitted up, or at least that's what I thought Hener said." Jaimy doesn't say a word, he just looks at the ground.

"Do you know Seven?", I ask. Jaimy seems to perk up a bit. "Seven?", he repeats. "There is another one?" I nod my head. Jaimy expression of shock turns I to one of irritation.

"Then I'll just kill him too..."

____________________________________

Hello everyone

I'm really sorry that you had to wait for the long update! But I've been bust with my exams the last few weeks, and I will be for another two weeks. So let's say, I'm pretty busy. But I'll try to post a bit sooner from now one.

I want to thank you all for umyour support and you mean so much for me ❤️

I already wish you an early merry Christmas and Happy new year!

Have a nice day/night!