13🩶

Vedang went to his work while Khushi decided to Takeover her father's company.

Both of them were working but there mind was somewhere else.
Khushi was just remembering the bond she shared with vedang will end in some days because obviously she don't want to see him after divorce.

At the end of the day when vedang came home late he found khushi sleeping peacefully and it was a treat to his eyes.
He went near her and kissed her forehead and in a very low voice he said "I will miss you".
Vedang changed his clothes in bathroom and when he came back Khushi was wide awake.

Vedang looked at her Shocked and then after a while he managed to say "What happened?"
Khushi: nothing I just wanted to tell you that I was awake all this while.

Vedang understood what she wants to say.
He made a guilty face and looked at her.

Khushi laughed very loudly and said "damn!! I thought only I will miss you"
Vedang too laughed.

He went to side beside her on bed.
But to his suprise she came near him and said "vedang I hope we will never forget the times we've shared together"

Vedang smiled a little and said "never Khushi never"

Khushi: thank you for handling me during papa's demise.
Vedang: as a friend that was my duty.

Khushi looked directly into his eyes and so did he.

Khushi: I know my next sentence is gonna shock you but vedang I just want to say I love you.

She said this too fast and went back to her sleeping position not even looking at vedang once.

Vedang who was too shocked to respond looked at her going back to sleep.

He was too shocked to process what Khushi just said.

But after almost thinking about it for half an hour he slept.