19🩶

Vedang's side.

Vedang sighed and went to console Yamini aunty the moment Khushi left.

The word hate might be too big word for people but vedang in his mind said "He hates khushi and will ruin her life"
"How can someone disrespect her own mother" He thought looking at Yamini.

Malti also came and console her.

She was not crying now but she was ashamed because of her daughter's action.

Yamini: vedang beta....maaf krdena mujhe agr kar sako to...Maine Apna.. apni...zindagi ke saath saath...tumhara zindagi bhi...Barbaad krdi beta....

Vedang: aesa nhi h aunty...aap chinta Mt kijiye kisi ki zindagi Barbaad nhi hui h.
(He smiled and yamini and malti smiled back)

Vedang looked at his And her mother's condition and from now on he will take revenge from Khushi untill her condition would be like the mothers

He will ruin her.
Her whole life.
Her peace.
Her happiness.
And her.....

Vedang smiled to himself.

"Khushi jai singh you will dare to disrespect anyone from now" He said to himself.

He went to his office and informed his P.A. to access infos about Jai singh and company.

His P.A. as per his instructions informed other people to do that.

He later worked till 2 a.m.
Just because he don't want to think about her even once.
He went home and slept directly.

For the next two days he was following this routine only.
His mother got tensed for him and wanted to talk to him about this but couldn't because he never used to talk to them.

Yamini was still staying along with them.
She wants to go to her own home.
But when Malti got to know that Khushi Has taken over their home she didn't let Yamini go back.

Yamini used to apologise a lot to Malti everyday but Malti always said that it was never her fault.

Yamini was grateful for them.