14❤️

Next day
Khushi woke up when she dreamt about proposing to vedang.

She woke up all shocked and looked at vedang sleeping next to her.

She woke up and got ready and was just thinking if it was a dream or true.

When she was adjusting her saree's pallu.

Vedang came near her and said "we have to go to court for signing divorce papers"
Khushi looked at him through mirror and nodded her head.

Khushi: vedang what did you do yesterday night after you came home?

Vedang: umm....After dinner i slept.

Khushi: and by what time you came home?

Vedang: around 3:00am.

Khushi smiled realising that it was all a dream as much as she knew the time in her dream was around 2:00am but vedang came home by 3 so its not possible.

Vedang was also smiling because he clearly remember what happened last night.
But he knew Khushi would regret it her whole life and he don't want her to so he lied to her.

Khushi thought it was a dream but for vedang it was a dream come true.

Somewhere but were sad about their divorce but ofc it was them at first who signed this contract with each other.

At court.

Khushi and Vedang were standing in front of their divorce lawyer.

Lawyer: so according to your contract you guys will get divorced within a week of khushi's father jai singh's demise.

Vedang and Khushi looked at each other.
And nodded their head in a yes.

Lawyer: so sign on this papers.

Vedang took a pen in his hand and with shaking hands he signed the papers.

Khushi was looking at his hands which were shaking.
She never saw him this tensed before maybe its something else which might be bothering him.

Khushi too signed the paper.

She looked at Vedang and forwarded her hand and then they shook hands.

Khushi: hello ex- husband.

Vedang somehow managed to smile and just like that they got divorced.

The next task was to tell their mothers about it.....